+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is this AIP (1st Stage Approval)?

A1S

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Thank you for the quick replies, everyone. The country is Pakistan. Applied on March 10, 2020. I am a bachelor's student going for BS CompSci.
Could you also share whether or not you applied through SDS, and whether or not you were able to give the biometrics and the medical examination?

ahmad jameel

Feb 6, 2020
@Afrokk Can you take a look at the last line of your mail/document. It'll say where your application is being processed. Is it in Edmonton or Abu Dhabi?

hamza_azeem

Aug 13, 2020
Thank you for the quick replies, everyone. The country is Pakistan. Applied on March 10, 2020. I am a bachelor's student going for BS CompSci.
Congratulations! Right now I'm waiting for mine I applied for mine in February as an online application but no word yet and my classes start in 3 days. Hopefully since your most likely the first Pakistani to receive theirs that means that the rest of ours might start rolling in soon. Fingers crossed!

Afrokk

Aug 16, 2020
Could you also share whether or not you applied through SDS, and whether or not you were able to give the biometrics and the medical examination?
Applied under SDS. I submitted a complete application, biometrics/medical all done.