+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is this a serious mistake ?

Thanos945

Jul 24, 2018
So I recently applied to renew my Study permit and in the form, they asked me about the document number of the last study permit, temporary resident visa or work permit that I had received. I didn't really realized that it included work permits too and I had received a co op work permit for school in January. I know they can check the info about my co op permit if they want and making this mistake does not increase my chances to get my new study permit but I still wonder if this is a serious mistake.

Does anyone know ? Thanks !

hejsamuel

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
So I recently applied to renew my Study permit and in the form, they asked me about the document number of the last study permit, temporary resident visa or work permit that I had received. I didn't really realized that it included work permits too and I had received a co op work permit for school in January. I know they can check the info about my co op permit if they want and making this mistake does not increase my chances to get my new study permit but I still wonder if this is a serious mistake.

Does anyone know ? Thanks !
I don't think it matters that much. As you said, they should have everything on their files. Mistake like this will unlikely affect their decisions.