+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is this a Red Flag

Osarodion

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
They decided since I moved to Saudi t to be wth him and that we had a child they then, believed our relationship was for real. In the end, we were denied because he had a record from 12 yesrs ago. But we appealed and won.
Thanks for the information, i really appreciate ✌

msb

Jan 7, 2011
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
07-12-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
16-12-2016, AOR2 (RPRF req) 04/04/2017
File Transfer...
and SA on 21-12-2016
Med's Request
Was sent upfront
Med's Done....
22-10-2016 and passed, redone 16-11-2017
Interview........
26-10-2017 and approved for PR
Passport Req..
28-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
December 2017
LANDED..........
16-01-2018
Thanks for your reply. Please can share with me the question both of you were asked on y’all interview day?
Well hard to remember its been over a year
But mostly this:

What was our last fight about (we had a disagreement where to sit in the bus the day before)
Which movies we watch (we like narcos and Netflix easy one)
What would we do if we get refused sponsorship ( we would reapply or maybe i would look at moving there)
Why my family didnt attend (they had just went to his country 3 mths before and couldnt afford it but all wrote support letters)
They ask him if he knew something from my childhood ( he didnt but did say i broke my foot before we married lol)
Im sure tons of other ones but those are what I remember the most

Reactions: Osarodion

Osarodion

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Well hard to remember its been over a year
But mostly this:

What was our last fight about (we had a disagreement where to sit in the bus the day before)
Which movies we watch (we like narcos and Netflix easy one)
What would we do if we get refused sponsorship ( we would reapply or maybe i would look at moving there)
Why my family didnt attend (they had just went to his country 3 mths before and couldnt afford it but all wrote support letters)
They ask him if he knew something from my childhood ( he didnt but did say i broke my foot before we married lol)
Im sure tons of other ones but those are what I remember the most
Thanks i really appreciate

Reactions: msb