Lahore, PK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-04-2020
AOR Received.
29-04-2020
I've been waiting since 2018 to get here. Then got in last year Dec, and applied in April 2020. Six months have been long over.

Today I got two emails with the subjects "We're still working on your application (E00XXX)" five minutes apart.

We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. It is normal. Most of the progress on the application happens closer to the estimated completion date.

We send messages to you if we need anything. When we do that also send you an email: myemail@mail.tld

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.

What should I make of this? I'm waiting for PPR/COPR since Biometrics are already done. Nothing left to do at my end expect going to lose job offers contingent on my being in Canada.

Please help!

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
I've been waiting since 2018 to get here. Then got in last year Dec, and applied in April 2020. Six months have been long over.

Today I got two emails with the subjects "We're still working on your application (E00XXX)" five minutes apart.

What should I make of this? I'm waiting for PPR/COPR since Biometrics are already done. Nothing left to do at my end expect going to lose job offers contingent on my being in Canada.

Please help!
I believe everyone who has a profile with IRCC got this email, I am assuming this because I have 1 active and 1 inactive profile, I have received emails for both profiles. So my best guess is this is an auto-generated email and may not be a ghost update. I may be wrong though.

iptbill

Feb 20, 2020
Lahore, PK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-04-2020
AOR Received.
29-04-2020
You could be right. I tried logging in and the system was clearly overloaded at the time.

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
I believe everyone who has a profile with IRCC got this email, I am assuming this because I have 1 active and 1 inactive profile, I have received emails for both profiles. So my best guess is this is an auto-generated email and may not be a ghost update. I may be wrong though.
You are right buddy almost everyone with EE profiles got it.Even in the mid of 2020 when i applied for PR i recieved similar email its just an automated msg not a sign of GU..

Reactions: starlordavuthu

iptbill

Feb 20, 2020
Lahore, PK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-04-2020
AOR Received.
29-04-2020
It's a glitch they sent us an email explaining their mistake.