Email: info@angelberriesfruits.com

Job Number: AN019425

Contract No.: QC5839429/024/RF

Date: 2019-11-26

Ref No.: AN/08/309/022

Passport No.: L7997089

Employment Contract Letter

DEAR MATHEWS BASIL,

With reference to your application and further discussion for employment in our company. We are pleased to engage your services as Store Keeper on contract basis at Angel Berries Fruits Farm Ltd., Canada. This offer will be valid for two years from the date of reporting to duty.

The purpose of this letter is to set forth an understanding of the terms of your employment with Angel Berries Fruits Farm Ltd., It is important to us that your involvement makes a tangible, measurable and profitable contribution. It is also important that you are inspired to remain with Angel Berries Fruits Farm Ltd over time, and to focus your energies on successfully and efficiently contributing to our company’s goals.

Administrative

Position: Store Keeper. In this capacity you will be reporting to Ms. Katherine Goldberg, your Administrative Officer on or before January 30th, 2020.

Compensation

You will be compensated with an hourly salary in the amount of CAD $21.00 per hour (CAD $4,032 per month) which will be paid monthly to your provided bank account and your first 15 days of employment with Angel Berries Fruits Farm Ltd are considered an introductory period and during that time you will be trained to be perfect in your job.

Reimbursement

The following reimbursements will be allowed on submission of the supporting documents every month:

Miscellaneous

: CAD $130/month

Professional Pursuits

: CAD $140/month

Any expenses incurred during your work permit application process will be reimbursed as soon as you report to duty.

Benefits

As an employee of Angel Berries Fruits Farm Ltd, Furnished Accommodation will be provided to all the workers, Food is provided by the company management. One way air ticket will be provided to report to duty and contract can be extended based on performance. Your working hours is 8 hours per day from Mon-Sat. And your contract is for 2 years and after which can be extended if you wish to extend.

You will also be entitled to the annual benefits as follows:

Health Care, Dental and Medical

:

Included

Leave Travel Concession for self and family

:

CAD $1600.00/annum

Page 1

232Rue Principale, Saint-Alexis, QC J0K 1T0, Canada Tel: +1 (418) 800 1356 / Fax: +1 (418) 800 7931

Website: www.angelberriesfruits.com / Email: info@angelberriesfruits.com

Angel Berries Fruits Farm LIMITED

232 Rue Principale, Saint-Alexis,QC J0K 1T0, Canada

Tel: +1 (418) 800 1356 / Fax: +1 (418) 800 7931

Job Description

Under general supervision this position is responsible for the maintenance of a department's storeroom which includes but is not limited to, stocking of operational materials and supplies, inventory control and records, purchasing, and related duties as required.

Duties

Keeps records to maintain inventory control, cost containment and to assure proper stock levels. Oversees mail handling and courier service.

Operates simple office machines (which may in some cases include computer assisted inventory, automotive equipment, and may operate a forklift or other light equipment used in moving heavy items).

Miscellaneous Information

You may avail leave earned with the prior information/permission and approval of senior management. That you shall strictly abide by the rules, regulations, office order and instructions issued by Senior Management from time to time. That you shall carry out duties as assigned to you during such hours including split duty hours as may be directed by senior management and your superiors from time to time who in the event of your refusal will amount to gross misconduct.

That during your employment with us, you shall not work anywhere else directly or indirectly part-time or full time, honorary or in any other capacity without written approval of Senior Management and you shall not disclose to anybody any confidential information available to you on the course of your employment with our company.

For all other matters not herein specified our company’s conditions of service and rules amended from time to time shall be applicable.

The written notice of termination of this contract of employment will be two months by either party or two months’ gross salary lieu of notice period. In case you leave your employment without giving requisite notice, no relieving order will be issued and settlement of dues will be at the discretion of the Management. The management reserves the right to deduct, as liquid at damages an amount equal to two months’ gross salary from any amount that may be due to you.

Expenses

The Angel Berries Fruits Farm Ltd shall reimburse to you such traveling, hotel and other out-of-pocket expenses as shall from time to time be reasonable and properly incurred by you in the course of your employment, subject to you complying with such guidelines or regulations issued by the company from time to time.

Company’s Rules and Regulations:

You shall comply with all of the Angel Berries Fruits Farm Ltd’s rules, regulations and policies from time to time in force. In event of any conflict between such rules, regulations and policies in this agreement, this agreement shall prevail.

With Best Wishes,

For ANGEL BERRIES FRUITS FARM LIMITED

I have ready, understood and accept the above

terms and conditions of the offer

Dr. Reynold Gomez

Signature of Employee

Senior Manager – Human Resources

Page 2

232Rue Principale, Saint-Alexis, QC J0K 1T0, Canada Tel: +1 (418) 800 1356 / Fax: +1 (418) 800 7931

Angel Berries Fruits Farm LIMITED

232 Rue Principale, Saint-Alexis,QC J0K 1T0, Canada

Tel: +1 (418) 800 1356 / Fax: +1 (418) 800 7931

DATA CONFIRMATION PAGE

FULL NAME:

DATE OF BIRTH:

PASSPORT NUMBER:

I acknowledged that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge.

Sign: …………………………….

Date: …………………………..

Page 3

The website www.angelberriesfruits.com is live....could anyone help me to sort this out

Schehrazade

Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
18/01/2017
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
Csq received 21-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Interview........
21-12-2016 for CSQ
It is completely fake. Please do not give them any information or money. It is 100% a scam.

Reactions: zurai2

basil1990

Nov 27, 2019
But the website offers jobs and I called the contact number provided, and he said that the offer letter has been issued.

Schehrazade

Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
18/01/2017
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
Csq received 21-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Interview........
21-12-2016 for CSQ
It’s a complete fake. Yes the site opens when you access from the letter but otherwise not. Plus had it been real EVERYTHING would have been written in French. The website, the letter everything. It’s a good hoax but still a hoax. Nobody offers jobs like this in Canada, trust me it’s not real. The terms are ridiculous and family is NEVER included in a job offer. The 800 number is a fake too. It’s a call centre not a real place.

SPIRATY

Star Member
Oct 4, 2019
The purpose of this letter is to set forth an understanding of the terms of your employment with Angel Berries Fruits Farm Ltd., It is important to us that your involvement makes a tangible, measurable and profitable contribution. It is also audacity temp mail origin important that you are inspired to remain with Angel Berries Fruits Farm Ltd over time, and to focus your energies on successfully and efficiently contributing to our company’s goals.

Last edited:

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
The purpose of this letter is to set forth an understanding of the terms of your employment with Angel Berries Fruits Farm Ltd., It is important to us that your involvement makes a tangible, measurable and profitable contribution. It is also important that you are inspired to remain with Angel Berries Fruits Farm Ltd over time, and to focus your energies on successfully and efficiently contributing to our company’s goals.
Yours is fake too.

Dsouzaedna

Feb 21, 2020
Hi,
I received an offer letter from Blossom Fruit Farms in Quebec. It seems too good to be true. Any advice

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hi,
I received an offer letter from Blossom Fruit Farms in Quebec. It seems too good to be true. Any advice
More than likely fake but post copy here with personal details removed. Usually you can tell from a fake website cloned from somewhere else and if they offer any one of free accommodation, food or flights

Dsouzaedna

Feb 21, 2020
I received the letter on their company letterhead. Signed and sealed by Dr. Gerald Orellana. Surprising no interview conducted yet.

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Though many have already pointed out that this is fake, I thought I would list the reasons why it is.

• The phone number is similar to those given by VOIP company like Magic Jack. The three first digits of 418 numbers are often 800, whereas if you would take with a traditional phone company, you rarely get 418 800 XXXX. It is not a toll free number but any number with area code + toll free digits such as 800, if more often than not from Magic Jack. This further indicates that the person posting the job offer could be located anywhere in the world.

• The job offer pattern is very similar to job offers in GCC countries (UAE, Qatar, etc.) You usually get one ticket every two years (minimum required by labor law), the salary is indicated/paid monthly and it is generally low. Also, six days per week are quite common. Jobs here don't offer you airplane ticket. This is more common for expat jobs.

• Job are usually paid every two weeks but the employer could decide to pay monthly which is rare.

• It is very easy to create a fake email address and a fake website.

• The hourly rate is very high for the position compared to job market current rates for the same.

Finally, the offer asks you for your passport details which is common in GCC countries but not in Canada. You don't need to have a passport to work. There is absolutely no reason to ask you for such personal data, especially that you haven't been through an interview process to begin with (I assume). It is likely that these information would be use for fraulent activities, such as identify theft. You need a SIN number when you work (for insurance, pension and/or tax purposes) and it can be provided within three days of starting a new job. I would suggest to watch the show Marketplace on YouTube, Canada's no.1 investigator consumer show, which has many episodes that warn Canadians of various scammers schemes.

It is obvious that anyone can spot a mile away that this offer is not legit. But I thought I would list those pointers simply for awareness.

Last edited:

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
I received the letter on their company letterhead. Signed and sealed by Dr. Gerald Orellana. Surprising no interview conducted yet.
Anyone can create a letter with letterhead even you and anyone these days with a little effort if they are computer literate can create a fake website. Same as not that difficult to conduct a phone or even skype interview pretending to be in Canada

Generally any offer from a farm, hotel, oil/gas and construction will be fake especially if they offer free accommodation or food or flights.

People even come on this forum with so called job offers for jobs in supermarkets stacking shelves or checkout operators as though any genuine employer is going to recruit someone from thousands of miles away who is not even authorised to work in Canada.

Do not share copies any documents or pay any money

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Though many have already pointed out that this is fake, I thought I would list the reasons why it is.

• The phone number is similar to those given by VOIP company like Magic Jack. The three first digits of 418 numbers are often 800, whereas if you would take with a traditional phone company, you rarely get 418 800 XXXX. It is not a toll free number but any number with area code + toll free digits such as 800, if more often than not from Magic Jack. This further indicates that the person posting the job offer could be located anywhere in the world.

• The job offer pattern is very similar to job offers in GCC countries (UAE, Qatar, etc.) You usually get one ticket every two years (minimum required by labor law), the salary is indicated/paid monthly and it is generally low. Also, six days per week are quite common. Jobs here don't offer you airplane ticket. This is more common for expat jobs.

• Job are usually paid every two weeks but the employer could decide to pay monthly which is rare.

• It is very easy to create a fake email address and a fake website.

• The hourly rate is very high for the position compared to job market current rates for the same.

Finally, the offer asks you for your passport details which is common in GCC countries but not in Canada. You don't need to have a passport to work. There is absolutely no reason to ask you for such personal data, especially that you haven't been through an interview process to begin with (I assume). It is likely that these information would be use for fraulent activities, such as identify theft. You need a SIN number when you work (for insurance, pension and/or tax purposes) and it can be provided within three days of starting a new job. I would suggest to watch the show Marketplace on YouTube, Canada's no.1 investigator consumer show, which has many episodes that warn Canadians of various scammers schemes.

It is obvious that anyone can spot a mile away that this offer is not legit. But I thought I would list those pointers simply for awareness.
Thanks the for the detailed analysis. As of late, I've been avoiding doing these kind of pointer lists because I have seen scammers come to this forum to argue with those of us who point out the fakes, so I'm concerned they may read lists like this and modify their scams to avoid the most obvious red flags.