Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Thanks the for the detailed analysis. As of late, I've been avoiding doing these kind of pointer lists because I have seen scammers come to this forum to argue with those of us who point out the fakes, so I'm concerned they may read lists like this and modify their scams to avoid the most obvious red flags.
Thanks for sharing your point of view. I was not aware that they were coming on the forum or arguing about their tactics. The idea was more to highlights certain facts of Qc job market. I believe whether these are shared on the forum or no, they are always looking into 'perfecting' their scam. To them, scam is an art and fooling people is gratifying. If it is not shared here, it will be somewhere else.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Unfortunately whether any scammers come on here or not there will always be people who are so desperate to emigrate to Canada they will believe anything put in front of them as though Canada does not already have unemployed people or landed PRs looking for the types of jobs the scammers offer Add to that immigration is often being offered to them fully funded which in itself is a major clue of a fake..

Once an individual has fallen for a scam or at least reached the stage where they have shared copies of education documents and passport or even been conned out of a payment human nature tends to be that they are too embarrassed or even ashamed to come to a forum like this. This in itself is a shame given the more people that publicise a scam the harder it makes it for a scammer and keeps them spending their time creating a new fake website or new fake job offer.

Ultimately the rule to always keep in mind is that if it looks too good to be true then it is , there no such thing as an easy route for immigration to Canada or any other country for that matter

Kaushik9696

Jul 28, 2020
I received an job offer from blossom fruits farm for storekeeper, even I am from storekeeper background, can you please assist the job contract letter seems to be so true with stamped and company authorised email . Till now they haven’t asked for any money . Please help am confused

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
I received an job offer from blossom fruits farm for storekeeper, even I am from storekeeper background, can you please assist the job contract letter seems to be so true with stamped and company authorised email . Till now they haven’t asked for any money . Please help am confused
Don't be confused as it has SCAM written all over it.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It's scam.

Kaushik9696

Jul 28, 2020
Don't be confused as it has SCAM written all over it.
How can you judje it as a scam sir ? Please explain .. it came from registered email address and stamped of contract letter of 3page with company website and all with hr number .. I am really confused .. but they dint ask any money yet sir .. I just signed and sent .

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
How can you judje it as a scam sir ? Please explain .. it came from registered email address and stamped of contract letter of 3page with company website and all with hr number .. I am really confused .. but they dint ask any money yet sir .. I just signed and sent .
It's called 'common sense' and I am not judging. Read this thread from beginning - line by line, word by word. Your answer lies there. Soon they are going to ask for your documents and then token processing money. Documents can be used for any forgery FYI.
Thanks.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
The website is fake. The company doesn't exist.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
R u sure ? This company doesn’t exist ? R u from Canada ??
Yes - I'm sure. These scam / fake web sites are very common and they are very easy to spot. Yes - I'm in Canada.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hi bro ,
Even I received today it was fake o wt ? Please reply bro .. seems like genuine.. what did they ask after the offer letter ?
Did you not read everything above that this is a fake.

If they offered any one of accommodation, flights or food then definitely fake anyway plus if was for a storekeepr job no employer is going to look for anyone from the other side of the world when there are hundreds of residents availablle for any such job if it was a genuine

Reactions: Immstu and scylla

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi bro ,
Even I received today it was fake o wt ? Please reply bro .. seems like genuine.. what did they ask after the offer letter ?
As already explained, this is fake. There is zero chance this job offer is real.

If you continue with this fake job offer, one or both of the following things will happen:

1) They will steal your money and you won't be able to get it back
2) They will use your personal identification information to commit fraud

There is no job.

Jan 2, 2021
have received an job offer mail from calvary medcare hospital on 25/12/2020 and i have sent my resume to hr@calvarymedcare.com. Then i have received call from hr department "Christopher" called me and asked about the working nature then i received mail as contract memorandum stating that 5 yrs contract period with monthy salary as $12140.00CAD with some contract pdf , is this is real job offer are it is fake one?

Received on 25/Dec/2020
CALVARY MED CARE
2875 Boulevard Laurier, Québec, QC G1V 2M2, Canada.
We acknowledge your application received via our recruitment Ad for India. We appreciate your interest to join us. To proceed further in our ongoing empowerment scheme, please submit credentials listed below to "hr@calvarymedcare.com";
CV/Resume
Educational Certificates or other related
credentials.
Upon receipt and successful review, our team will be contacting you for further scrutiny regarding your profile suitability and competency.
[HR Department]

Received on 02/jan/2020
Dear Poorni Soundarajan,
Post-evaluation of your career profile in relative to the information provided by you, in your curriculum vitae and credentials, we have reached to a satisfactory consideration to engage you in a career with us. Hence, we are providing you an employment contract based on the intended designation and stating as well the terms and conditions governing the employment contract. Please find it attached with this mail.

Do read through carefully. And if at-will, you are in agreement to the terms and conditions therein, you're obliged to sign and append your details where necessary (in acceptance), and
mail back your copy to us.

Comes your acceptance of contract, duly signed and submitted back, issuance and approval of your appointment letter will be initiated and forwarded to you. While furnishing the assigned Canadian Immigration Center in your country with the necessary documents to secure your five years residence work permit (Closed work visa). If in need of clarifications, you can provide your inquiry through our email for more details.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
have received an job offer mail from calvary medcare hospital on 25/12/2020 and i have sent my resume to hr@calvarymedcare.com. Then i have received call from hr department "Christopher" called me and asked about the working nature then i received mail as contract memorandum stating that 5 yrs contract period with monthy salary as $12140.00CAD with some contract pdf , is this is real job offer are it is fake one?

Received on 25/Dec/2020
CALVARY MED CARE
2875 Boulevard Laurier, Québec, QC G1V 2M2, Canada.
We acknowledge your application received via our recruitment Ad for India. We appreciate your interest to join us. To proceed further in our ongoing empowerment scheme, please submit credentials listed below to "hr@calvarymedcare.com";
CV/Resume
Educational Certificates or other related
credentials.
Upon receipt and successful review, our team will be contacting you for further scrutiny regarding your profile suitability and competency.
[HR Department]

Received on 02/jan/2020
Dear Poorni Soundarajan,
Post-evaluation of your career profile in relative to the information provided by you, in your curriculum vitae and credentials, we have reached to a satisfactory consideration to engage you in a career with us. Hence, we are providing you an employment contract based on the intended designation and stating as well the terms and conditions governing the employment contract. Please find it attached with this mail.

Do read through carefully. And if at-will, you are in agreement to the terms and conditions therein, you're obliged to sign and append your details where necessary (in acceptance), and
mail back your copy to us.

Comes your acceptance of contract, duly signed and submitted back, issuance and approval of your appointment letter will be initiated and forwarded to you. While furnishing the assigned Canadian Immigration Center in your country with the necessary documents to secure your five years residence work permit (Closed work visa). If in need of clarifications, you can provide your inquiry through our email for more details.
It's fake.