+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is there someone needs help

yulie wang

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
China
Category........
if someone needs help on entrepreneurs' program,do not be shy,ask your question and i will help you to answer it.

Mrudula

Jan 11, 2019
I am an entrepreneur and have 10+ years experience in the field of speciality products. I want to start a business and need investor for import substitutes. Is there any scope in Canada??

Dr. Mitesh

Jan 9, 2019
I am an entrepreneur and have 10+ years experience in the field of speciality products. I want to start a business and need investor for import substitutes. Is there any scope in Canada??
Hi Mrudula,

Greetings for the day.

Let me understand your query in detail, like: a kind of business (more precise on Specialty Products), your education, proposed amount of investment, any identified province, etc.

Kindly note that there are hundreds of categories of Business PR for Canada.

Look forward to hear from you.

Mrudula

Jan 11, 2019
Thanks for the reply.
I have done my masters in biotechnology and own a company here. We have been working in printing and packaging industry providing customized solutions. Also we have speciality products used in the label industry as well.
Also we have an agricultural product where we are one of the four manufacturers in the world.
I cannot disclose more details but our technology can bring in foreign currency as the market is worldwide.
If we get a good opportunity and investor we are willing to migrate.

Dr. Mitesh

Jan 9, 2019
Thanks for the reply.
I have done my masters in biotechnology and own a company here. We have been working in printing and packaging industry providing customized solutions. Also we have speciality products used in the label industry as well.
Also we have an agricultural product where we are one of the four manufacturers in the world.
I cannot disclose more details but our technology can bring in foreign currency as the market is worldwide.
If we get a good opportunity and investor we are willing to migrate.

Hello Mrudula,

Greetings.

Please let me know how could i get your communication details. we may discuss further.

Regards............