Cheers..

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
snehasis21 said:
pl any guide me is any proof of funds forms available. pl reply any one.
For money is bank, all is required a letter ( on letter head) from the bank mentioning ______ ( name, address is having $$$$$$ in the bank in a/c no _______. and attach copy of deposit receipts or bank statements. On the letter fax/ phone number of bank is must for verification by VO.

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Hmm guys what about Print out of Online statement? would that Suffice?

wicky

Feb 27, 2011
LONDON UK
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
awaiting
IELTS Request
Submitted with application 7.5 Band
File Transfer...
awaiting
Med's Request
awaiting
Med's Done....
awaiting
Interview........
awaiting
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
Even if you cannot provide the letter form the bank, provide the original statement printed, stamped and signed by the you bank branch official.
Online statements are OK as well, but they are subject to attestation/ approval/ signature and stamp from your bank branch manager or any official.

Thanks
Wicky

S

shibuya

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/assets/pdfs/P167_Personal_Net_Worth_Statement.pdf

you can fill these out .

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shibuya said:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/assets/pdfs/P167_Personal_Net_Worth_Statement.pdf

you can fill these out .
These are special forms and should not be filled and sent unless you are asked to do so. These forms are only required by some applicants and normally old applicants were asked to send these forms. Sending these forms without being asked can make your case complicated.

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Thanks Guys for the information. Actually one of our accounts in UK and getting the statement takes more than 2-3 weeks. I have around 13000CAD in our account here, and can get statement and everything. For UK account remaining around 5000CAD (3 persons), we can send Online statement, with address of the Bank and everything. Please anyone has had such an experience?
Getting stamp etc is a problem like I said we are not in UK right now :( Me worried now.

wicky

Feb 27, 2011
LONDON UK
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
awaiting
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
awaiting
Med's Request
awaiting
Med's Done....
awaiting
Interview........
awaiting
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
Hi all Please follow this link also, I think this is only for UK applicants but have a look, Still if you are not a UK resident it can be helpful.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/forms_skilled-formulaires_qualifies.aspx?lang=eng

wicky

Feb 27, 2011
LONDON UK
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
awaiting
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
awaiting
Med's Request
awaiting
Med's Done....
awaiting
Interview........
awaiting
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
devilhimselff said:
Thanks Guys for the information. Actually one of our accounts in UK and getting the statement takes more than 2-3 weeks. I have around 13000CAD in our account here, and can get statement and everything. For UK account remaining around 5000CAD (3 persons), we can send Online statement, with address of the Bank and everything. Please anyone has had such an experience?
Getting stamp etc is a problem like I said we are not in UK right now :( Me worried now.
Hi devilhimselff,
If you cannot get you UK bank statement, and your required bank statement from your current resident country is enough according to the requirement then i suggest you to print your UK bank statement by going online, I have also used my UK bank account statement but is was only to show that UK bank is my current bank account and to show my present status.

S

shibuya

You can send to London Visa office the personal net statement form along with ur supporting bank statements etc and it will be not an issue since I did the same and got my visas too.