+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is there Dependant visa for Student Spouse? Please help !!!

Discussion in 'International Students' started by pniroula, Jun 8, 2010.

  1. Hi there!
    Does international students studying in Canada are able to bring their spouse in Dependent Visa? Is there any visa for Dependent like in UK, USA and Australia?


    They have to invite them as "Visitors" ?

    Please advise on this! Thanks a lot
  2. yes, students on a study permit are allowed to bring their spouses on a dependent visa. the CIC site says so. though it also mentions that its advisable to apply for a visa along with your application.

  3. i am planning to apply for master but want to apply for spouse also and worried for chance of getting dependent visa. anybody have similar experience plz share
  4. hi arjun,
    i in a similar situation as yours? ny luck....
  5. my wife is applying for student visa this fall intake to university of windsor.
    i wanted to know whether can i accompany her?
    what are the chances for dependent visa?
    Please share your experiences.

Share This Page