+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is there anyway to estimate how many of us have got OOPNP PT Interest Letter ?

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
This is a good idea. There are a bunch of us who resubmitted after June 1, meet the criteria, but still haven't got a PT until now.

I've been waiting for almost a week now. While others more than a week I think.

It's just very unusual why we haven't got it but others did :(

AndreasChen

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
T365 said:
This is a good idea. There are a bunch of us who resubmitted after June 1, meet the criteria, but still haven't got a PT until now.

I've been waiting for almost a week now. While others more than a week I think.

It's just very unusual why we haven't got it but others did :(
It targets NOC.

cheesycheese

Star Member
Jan 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AndreasChen said:
It targets NOC.
No it doesn't....I spoke to a PNP agent and the only requirements are those on the website.

Please stop guessing with no fact or substance behind your post as it doesn't help anyone.

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's impossible to know how many PT letters are issued because not all candidates are registered on this forum. So we have no idea :-[

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
cheesycheese said:
No it doesn't....I spoke to a PNP agent and the only requirements are those on the website.

Please stop guessing with no fact or substance behind your post as it doesn't help anyone.
cheesycheese, do you have an idea on why eligible profiles like ours haven't got one?

cheesycheese

Star Member
Jan 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It took me 3 or 4 days to get selected as well which was why I called them to ask the same question.

All she knew was the system was 100% automated and that it checks all the profiles 'at some point', not every day. And when it does check profiles, it is not checking every single profile every single day. To me that sounds like it's checking batches of EE profiles at a time?

The main advice though was if you meet the criteria on their website and there are still places left, you will get an invite so be patient. All of the other stuff about NOC codes, age, etc being factors are just people on this forum spouting nonsense.

Speculating a little, there may have been no PTs sent out for a few days to allow them to manage the applications and paperwork at their end. I'm sure they don't want 2,700 applications dropping into their office at the same time so maybe they're just spreading the load?

MyLifeMyWorld

Oct 17, 2014
Re: Is there anyway to estimate how many of us have got OOPNP PT Interest Letter

I have created a simple spreadsheet to keep track for OOPNP timelines. Please add your entries.

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
cheesycheese said:
It took me 3 or 4 days to get selected as well which was why I called them to ask the same question.

All she knew was the system was 100% automated and that it checks all the profiles 'at some point', not every day. And when it does check profiles, it is not checking every single profile every single day. To me that sounds like it's checking batches of EE profiles at a time?

The main advice though was if you meet the criteria on their website and there are still places left, you will get an invite so be patient. All of the other stuff about NOC codes, age, etc being factors are just people on this forum spouting nonsense.

Speculating a little, there may have been no PTs sent out for a few days to allow them to manage the applications and paperwork at their end. I'm sure they don't want 2,700 applications dropping into their office at the same time so maybe they're just spreading the load?

I find the reasoning sound !! ;)

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
cheesycheese said:

Thank you very much for sharing this. So just need to wait and see, if it's meant to be or not.