+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IS THERE ANYONE WHO GOT FINAL APPROVAL ?

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
None get final approval (second stage approval) even though the VACs are open.
The students are allowed to take online courses with AIP, but nothing more. It seems to me, that they don´t really want international students enter to Canada while Covid-19.
If that were the case, returning international students would not have returned in last few days and incoming us students would not have entered in last few days. They have definitely entered.

Reactions: computerscience23

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
I really don't know why they are not giving final approvals. If I were to guess, I would say it is because of 2 reasons:

1. Even after second stage approval, students won't be able to travel to Canada since the approval date would be post March 18th' 2020.
2. They are prioritizing the AIP(s) until September 15th' 2020.
The exception is entry from USA.

saqib547

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
One of my friend got final approval.
Submitted from Taiwan and the application processed in Hong Kong.
Pragram level was PhD.
He got final approval in Augest start.

phuongdong

Jun 27, 2020
Canada
Category........
STUDY
One of my friend got final approval.
Submitted from Taiwan and the application processed in Hong Kong.
Pragram level was PhD.
He got final approval in Augest start.
Yeah you are correct!!! A few people get the final approval. I know one person that got final approval because the application was processed in Consulate General Canada in New York. I do not know the exact patterns they are doing - it seems to me like these places are having low cases of Covid-19 (NY is now having very low positive rate & daily cases in US).

phuongdong

Jun 27, 2020
Canada
Category........
STUDY
None get final approval (second stage approval) even though the VACs are open.
The students are allowed to take online courses with AIP, but nothing more. It seems to me, that they don´t really want international students enter to Canada while Covid-19.
A lot of VACs are reopening, but I do not know why they are not releasing the decision. The process is 90% online except giving biometrics & submitting passport in person (well, people can choose to mail for stamping). Europe countries & UK even US are reopening for international students except Canada.

nixferns

Aug 26, 2020
HELLO GUYS
I submitted my file on 19 june got aip on 27 august
is someone who got final approval ??
IRCC in their last webinar which was on August 28th said that complete or incomplete everyone who submits their files until September 15th will only get the first stage i.e AIP even if VACs are open in your country. They're doing this to try and process as many applications before the Fall semester begins.