+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is there anyone who can make sense of this?

rgvinson777

Dec 12, 2007
My 'family class spouse' file was transfered to Seattle for "expedition" purposes. Since then, Buffalo has been finalizing applications left and right whose AOR dates are later than mine. It seems to me that if they wanted to expedite the process, they should have finished my processing in Buffalo. Am I missing something????? We have no children involved in our process. No criminal record. We sent in a very thorough application. Any ideas?????

LCS

May 5, 2005
my god, your case is starting to sound like mine. Do whatever you can to contact both the Seattle office and Boston and quote how they said that your case was transferred there to "expedite" and it's been taking longer and that those other cases you see are being completed before yours.
To send a case specific enquiry go to this site:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp
to find your processing office.
If 'more than reasonable time' has passed, get your MP involved and give them the info. about saying the transfer was for expedition and how other cases are being finalized. Get them to bug the processing office for answers.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know a guy who is in the same situation. He was told that Buffalo is too back logged and his application for PR status was being moved to Seattle. Maybe they miscalculated and overloaded Seattle so now they are back logged and Buffalo is not.