+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is there anyone who can guide me for visitor record extension and how to apply online ?

Apr 1, 2020
Me and my spouse are on wp in canada since last 5months but my daughter who got her "visitor record" is about to expire after 4 months with her TRV"( visitor visa) i.e- in july2020 , so what documents are needed and how to apply online while in canada ? can anyone with expertise guide me and what forms to be filled ? What this case will be Visitor visa extension / VR extension ?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Me and my spouse are on wp in canada since last 5months but my daughter who got her "visitor record" is about to expire after 4 months with her TRV"( visitor visa) i.e- in july2020 , so what documents are needed and how to apply online while in canada ? can anyone with expertise guide me and what forms to be filled ? What this case will be Visitor visa extension / VR extension ?
TRV validity has nothing to do with status. Visitor status granted at the border is normally 6 months, so unless she was issued a longer Visitor Record upon entry, if she has already been here 5 months, her status expires in 1 month.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/extend-stay.html