+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is there anyone got an approval from Abu Dhabi Student permit

Saajye

Star Member
Dec 18, 2016
I applied in pakistan through a visa application centre but my application was mailed to Abu Dhabi embassy. My passport is kept in Pakistani Canadian embassy only

aasim1612

Jun 13, 2017
Hi
:) I had applied for my study permit online via CIC and my country of the application was UAE. I am Indian citizen but a permanent resident of UAE. I had applied with my LoA from the University Of Waterloo. I had applied on 9th May and received my passport submission request and approval on the 15th of June.

I did not require medical, no background check. There was no status update for the longest of time. I only submitted my Birth Certificate, Bank statement 4 months, Passport pages, Letter of Acceptance UWaterloo and the immigration forms.

All the best

drei0215

Sep 22, 2017
Hi
:) I had applied for my study permit online via CIC and my country of the application was UAE. I am Indian citizen but a permanent resident of UAE. I had applied with my LoA from the University Of Waterloo. I had applied on 9th May and received my passport submission request and approval on the 15th of June.

I did not require medical, no background check. There was no status update for the longest of time. I only submitted my Birth Certificate, Bank statement 4 months, Passport pages, Letter of Acceptance UWaterloo and the immigration forms.

All the best
Hi aasim1612 any updates on your application?

Foxrally

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Hi everybody, I applied on 24 September from VFS Dubai. On 8th October they requested an additional document (my deferred acceptance letter) and I provided it immediately (emailed back literally 10 mins later lol). On 7th November I linked it to my CIC account. Still waiting on a decision, no updates on the application yet. (next week it will be 8 weeks of waiting, then I am planning to email them).

Does a request for additional documents delay my visa? Does linking the application delay it in any way? Thanks for your help guys.