Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Sep 2016
Hey,
I applied for LMO of machine operator 2 and half months ago via my consultant. Now my consultant say your LMO is approved and go with next procedure to make strong file. But here i want to check my LMO is real or fake, because from last few months i heard alots of news about fake LMO's.

Please help in this critical situation.

Thanks in advance.
Regrds,
Inderdeep

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Don't you think there should be a relationship between the employer and the employee? How were you interviewed for the job? Have you done a google for the company you are to work for? Is your consultant registered? What things make you suspicious that something is not right?

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Unless your employer has entered you as a named person who can receive information about your LMO, HRSDC will tell you nothing. Calling them will more than likely not tell you anything. Still, I'd give that a try.

NetMecca

Dec 12, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
14-07-2009
The employer information should be on the LMO, start with calling them. HRSDC will not provide you with any info.
Plus when you apply for your work permit and PR with that LMO, CIC checks the validity as well.

I agree though. LMO through a consultant seems weird to me(unless a company in question has open preapproved LMO) which could happen

My best suggestion is to call the employer directly and start from there.

Cheers !!..

NetMecca

Dec 12, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
14-07-2009
Oh I forgot to mention, (ask)

Don't you have a job offer anyway? You would need this no matter which type of permit you apply for PR of workpermit. So contact the employer as mentioned.

Good Luck :)