+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is there any way to enlarge FONT size in PR application?

yazmost

Star Member
Apr 27, 2007
Hi all,
I printed my PR renewal application after I have filled in it. The font is very small and will make CIC sick of reading such a small tiny writing?

Is there anyway to make it larger or at least make it BOLD

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yazmost said:
Hi all,
I printed my PR renewal application after I have filled in it. The font is very small and will make CIC sick of reading such a small tiny writing?

Is there anyway to make it larger or at least make it BOLD
Are you saying your system is making it smaller than what it should be? Those are standard forms, font should look the same for everyone.

yazmost

Star Member
Apr 27, 2007
I don't know! but to me the font really looks very small and will be really hard for anyone to read like family application of 6 members! :eek:

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yazmost said:
I don't know! but to me the font really looks very small and will be really hard for anyone to read like family application of 6 members! :eek:
You know you aren't the only one applying right? They receive thousands of applications daily filled out the same way. Unless you have a reason to believe your computer is changing the format of the form, which I am not sure is even possible, then just fill it out and print. You may choose to print out the form and fill by hand.