+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is there any problem with servers?

Rapan123

May 6, 2019
Hi,
I have paid every single fees my agent asked from me. On 2nd may she told me that my file is complete and is ready to apply, she said she will apply in a day or two. But, they have not applied my file online under SDS as of today and the excuse they are giving me is "the server is flooded and is not responding please wait as we are trying to apply every 30 minutes".
Just want to be sure is it happening with everyone or just me?

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hi,
I have paid every single fees my agent asked from me. On 2nd may she told me that my file is complete and is ready to apply, she said she will apply in a day or two. But, they have not applied my file online under SDS as of today and the excuse they are giving me is "the server is flooded and is not responding please wait as we are trying to apply every 30 minutes".
Just want to be sure is it happening with everyone or just me?
I highly doubt they would be trying ever 30 minutes, it's not like all the data for one site is one single server these days, sounds like a silly excuse. Any major interruption to GC Key site would probably be national news in Canada as a lot of services rely on GC Key.