+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is there any problem for Canada PR with heart surgery (mitral Valve replacement)

stst

Nov 24, 2018
Hi experts,

I had heart surgery (Mitral Valve Replacement) in 2005 with life long medicine I.e. Acitrom 1Mg. It is normally wofrin. The normal cost a single tablet 5 Indian Rs per day and every 6 months I have to get my regular medical check up for the same

There is no impact on my day to day activities due to this surgery.

I am planning to apply for Canada PR so here it is giving me a bother whether this medical condition will be problem for PR.

Please provide your valuable comments if anyone faced this situation and known people which will help me a lot.

Thanks in advance.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
The cost will be calculated on the entire prognosis over the long term, not just your daily medicinal requirements. And it will be Canadian costs, not cost in India. Given you are 13 years on and seemingly stable, I suspect their won’t be any issues.

stst

Nov 24, 2018
Thank you for your reply on this.

Is there anyone who has this condition or do you know who had the same situation and their status on PR.

and also is there anyone who can provide

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Hi experts,

I had heart surgery (Mitral Valve Replacement) in 2005 with life long medicine I.e. Acitrom 1Mg. It is normally wofrin. The normal cost a single tablet 5 Indian Rs per day and every 6 months I have to get my regular medical check up for the same

There is no impact on my day to day activities due to this surgery.

I am planning to apply for Canada PR so here it is giving me a bother whether this medical condition will be problem for PR.

Please provide your valuable comments if anyone faced this situation and known people which will help me a lot.

Thanks in advance.
Don’t worry your case should go fine . Good luck

stst

Nov 24, 2018
Hey guys,

Do you know anyone has this situation and their result.

Looking for few more comments

Thanks