+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is there any PNP which does not require Canadian work experience?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
pgwp expires on sep 2022.
even if i am working with the same employer who will apply for my LMIA i cannot work till i get my closed wp?
Once your PGWP expires, you stop working unless you have the approved LMIA and closed work permit or have ITA through Express Entry. The closed work permit is employer specific so you can't work for anyone else. On your PGWP, you can work for anyone.

pav1993

Jul 29, 2019
ok. if i have experience under NOC B for 8 months on PGWP and if LMIA is approved and I got a visa can I count the rest 4 months of experience under LMIA (noc b as food supervisor/ manager ) or not to compete for 1 year of exp. i aksed one immigration agent and he told me no so just want to clarify

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
ok. if i have experience under NOC B for 8 months on PGWP and if LMIA is approved and I got a visa can I count the rest 4 months of experience under LMIA (noc b as food supervisor/ manager ) or not to compete for 1 year of exp. i aksed one immigration agent and he told me no so just want to clarify
If you get a LMIA and the closed work permit, and then work for 4 months in a NOC b job then you can count the experience. You need to have at least 1 year of skilled work experience in Canada, in the last 3 years before you apply for CEC.