+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is there any PNP which does not require Canadian work experience?

tej27k

Jun 8, 2021
Hi,

Hope you are doing great.
I would like to know if someone wants to apply for PNP, then does that person needs to be working in the said province? or require 1-year Canadian work experience?
I would also like to know if I can apply for another province nominee program while being in another province?
Can somebody please help me with this?

Any help would be appriciated.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi,

Hope you are doing great.
I would like to know if someone wants to apply for PNP, then does that person needs to be working in the said province? or require 1-year Canadian work experience?
I would also like to know if I can apply for another province nominee program while being in another province?
Can somebody please help me with this?

Any help would be appriciated.
Pretty much all provinces have a PNP stream where work experience in Canada isn't required.

Generally speaking, it's problematic to apply for one province while living in a different province since you need to demonstrate intent to reside in the province where you are applying. If you want to do this, you would need to have very strong evidence that you are going to relocate to the province that has nominated you.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
All PNP programs are designed for those who don’t have Canadian work experience. Each province has different streams, you just need to research each province. Some require job offer, specific NOC etc. What province are you in now?

tej27k

Jun 8, 2021
Hi Scylla,

Thank you for your response.

Can you please give an example of such evidence? I understand one reason might be a job offer from an employer of that province?

tej27k

Jun 8, 2021
All PNP programs are designed for those who don’t have Canadian work experience. Each province has different streams, you just need to research each province. Some require job offer, specific NOC etc. What province are you in now?
I am currently in Quebec.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi Scylla,

Thank you for your response.

Can you please give an example of such evidence? I understand one reason might be a job offer from an employer of that province?
Once you get the nomination, you really need to move to that province and work / live there. A job offer might not be enough to overcome the fact that you are currently living in a different province.

tej27k

Jun 8, 2021
Once you get the nomination, you really need to move to that province and work / live there. A job offer might not be enough to overcome the fact that you are currently living in a different province.
I am currently on a study visa and if I get the nomination I am willing to relocate to said province? But how do I give proof of the fact that I am willing to relocate?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I am currently on a study visa and if I get the nomination I am willing to relocate to said province? But how do I give proof of the fact that I am willing to relocate?
To get the nomination, you would most likely need to provide evidence such as a job offer at a minimum.

pav1993

Jul 29, 2019
hi all, is there any PNP in ontario which do not require 1 year experience as i have only 8 months of wp left or should i go for LMIA. Thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hi all, is there any PNP in ontario which do not require 1 year experience as i have only 8 months of wp left or should i go for LMIA. Thank you
Did you check the OINP website to see what program you are eligible for? If not, do that. As for LMIA, the employer has to prove a Canadian or PR could not be hired.

pav1993

Jul 29, 2019
hi, thank you for replying. i have one more question regarding lmia. as i have experience in technical support only can i aply for lmia in food industry if i get 4-6 months of experince or not. and how much experince i need to apply for lmia for a specific employer

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hi, thank you for replying. i have one more question regarding lmia. as i have experience in technical support only can i aply for lmia in food industry if i get 4-6 months of experince or not. and how much experince i need to apply for lmia for a specific employer
You don’t apply for a LMIA, your employer does. The employer pays $1k and has to prove they can’t hire any Canadians or PRs. Then if the employer gets a LMIA then you apply for a closed work permit. Takes months to process each application. You show the experience you have with the approved LMIA, and it may or may not be needed depending on the NOC.

pav1993

Jul 29, 2019
so if I have noc b experience under noc 2282 and at the same time i am working part time for another employer in food industry for 4- 5 months can he apply for lmia for me. and can i count the 7 months noc b experience under pgwp and the rest on lmia, if approved, to get 1 year experince

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
so if I have noc b experience under noc 2282 and at the same time i am working part time for another employer in food industry for 4- 5 months can he apply for lmia for me. and can i count the 7 months noc b experience under pgwp and the rest on lmia, if approved, to get 1 year experince
When does your PGWP expire? Once it expires, you stop working. If your employer is willing to go through the LMIA process, and if approved, then you apply for a closed work permit and wait too. Is the NOC skilled?

pav1993

Jul 29, 2019
pgwp expires on sep 2022.
even if i am working with the same employer who will apply for my LMIA i cannot work till i get my closed wp?