+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is there any one got BOWP based on Express entry AOR?

ranjk89

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Congrats on getting your BOWP guys.

My PGWP expires end of August, I got my AOR few weeks back. Current status of my PR application is

Medical - Passed
Eligibility - Under Review
Background process - In Progress

How did you guys apply for BOWP? Online or Paper based? What documents do I need in order to complete an online BOWP application?

Thanks in advance guys.

flavdcosta

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone who applied under the FSW and; applied for the BOWP without the 2nd AOR, received their work permit?

silmarilli103

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Calgary
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2015
AOR Received.
13-04-2014
IELTS Request
14-04-2015
We had our BOWP approved with the first AOR for EE.

I applied for an online BOWP on Feb 11th; we received our ITA on March 20th for FSWP; We got our AOR on April 13 and We got our BOWP approved on April 16 (Way ahead of processing times back then which were 66 business days).

flavdcosta

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
silmarilli103 said:
We had our BOWP approved with the first AOR for EE.

I applied for an online BOWP on Feb 11th; we received our ITA on March 20th for FSWP; We got our AOR on April 13 and We got our BOWP approved on April 16 (Way ahead of processing times back then which were 66 business days).
Thanks....I just called CIC and the agent mentioned that they don't process BOWP for FSW based on the 1st AOR...hence was inquiring.
I could apply and check.

silmarilli103

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Calgary
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2015
AOR Received.
13-04-2014
IELTS Request
14-04-2015
CIC never fails to be inconsistent! They are constantly changing their rules and requirements. Sorry to hear you can't apply anymore with the first AOR :(

ChandruBaktha

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
4th Draw 27-02-2015
AOR Received.
16-03-2015
File Transfer...
16-03-2015
Med's Done....
12-03-2015
silmarilli103 said:
CIC never fails to be inconsistent! They are constantly changing their rules and requirements. Sorry to hear you can't apply anymore with the first AOR :(
But i have submitted my EE-PR on march 16th, (almost 3 month over), still i didn't receive 2nd AOR, my BOWP also refused, i feel bad

gary.bhanot

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
NOCA2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
seems like they have stopped issuing BWOP to FSW based on 1st AOR

phrixus

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
esantos said:
Hi phrixus. No, I never received a second AOR (even after BOWP been granted, never got the second AOR)
My BOWP paper application was received by Vegreville on February 9th (paper application)

Guys, if your application has been there for 2 months or more, you can call CIC and ask for status. That's how I got to know that my BOWP had been approved.
If the agent refuses to give you information, call again and keep trying until you get one in a good mood ::) (I did that haha)

Here is my timeline showing BOWP application:

28 Jan - EE created
09 Feb - BOWP paper app received by Vegreville
20 Mar - 5th Draw Got FSW ITA
07 Apr - Medical done
10 Apr - Documents submitted
13 Apr - Received AOR
07 May - Medical Passed/BG Check In Progress
12 May - 3rd line added to ECAS - A.Received
19 May - BOWP granted

No updates since then..
Thank you Esantos,
I hope I will be as lucky as you, I post my BOWP application to Vegreville too (paper).
Recieved 11th May

ITA..... 20th March
Documents submitted/ AOR.... 16th April

I will call CIC after 16th June....
Let's see what's gonna happen.....

mislahuddin

May 15, 2015
Hi Guys,
Congrats for those who got their Bowps approved.
I would appreciate if any one here could clarify my doubt. Is there any criteria for CEC candidates for applying for BOWP. My work permit is expiring in aug 2015 and i havent got the 2nd AOR.
My EE application as on ecas is Application received, and medicals passed.
Any suggestions please let me know.
Thanks
Mohamed

ChandruBaktha

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
4th Draw 27-02-2015
AOR Received.
16-03-2015
File Transfer...
16-03-2015
Med's Done....
12-03-2015
mislahuddin said:
Hi Guys,
Congrats for those who got their Bowps approved.
I would appreciate if any one here could clarify my doubt. Is there any criteria for CEC candidates for applying for BOWP. My work permit is expiring in aug 2015 and i havent got the 2nd AOR.
My EE application as on ecas is Application received, and medicals passed.
Any suggestions please let me know.
Thanks
Mohamed
If you get 2nd AOR before August, you can apply through on line, otherwise avoid online and submit paper based application on August, paper based application will take about 4 to 5 month, so you can get enough time for your PR process, probably you can get your PR card in that time period

i have submitted my EE-PR on march 16th, (almost 3 month over), still i didn't receive 2nd AOR, i have submitted my BOWP on march 18th and it has been refused last week, my valid work permit expired on April 28th,

elisha79

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
What 2nd Aor looks like by d way??and no one recieve 2nd AOR as far as I know.. Did any one??can you pls share?? I also applied my BOWP last May using the 1st Aor...just worried now..

Dynonobel

Star Member
May 9, 2015
Nanaimo, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone that submitted their BOWP in paper format help me with dates? How long does it take CIC to actually "receive" an application?

If anyone with experience can tell me what date did they mail the application, and then what day was it received? My wife's WP expires June 24th and we need to know if we have enough time to submit a paper application.

Dynonobel

Star Member
May 9, 2015
Nanaimo, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dynonobel said:
Can anyone that submitted their BOWP in paper format help me with dates? How long does it take CIC to actually "receive" an application?

If anyone with experience can tell me what date did they mail the application, and then what day was it received? My wife's WP expires June 24th and we need to know if we have enough time to submit a paper application.
Anyone? phrixus, esantos, cedfeliz???

Does anyone recall how long it took from the date you posted your application to the date that CIC has marked it as received? And did you only know it was received by phoning?

We're hoping to mail the application tomorrow but I don't want to do that unless I am sure it will be received before June 24th.

esantos

Jan 30, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
13-Apr-2015
File Transfer...
12-May-2015
Med's Done....
07-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
23-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
07-Aug-2015
Dynonobel said:
Anyone? phrixus, esantos, cedfeliz???

Does anyone recall how long it took from the date you posted your application to the date that CIC has marked it as received? And did you only know it was received by phoning?

We're hoping to mail the application tomorrow but I don't want to do that unless I am sure it will be received before June 24th.
Hi Dynonobel, I sent my application by courrier on February 4th, at a postal office in Toronto and it was received by Vegreville on the 9th.

TorontoFebruary 4
Vegreville February 9