+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is there any government program that help foreigners immigrate to rural areas in Canada?

nedna

Dec 16, 2023
Hi, so, I'm a Syrian guy with a collage degree, I was thinking if there is any program in Canada that helps foreigners like me immigrate to rural areas, like in northern Canada, I grew up on a farm and I just love this life style and I also fell in love with the harsh nature in Canada from everything I saw online.

To be clear, I'm not looking for the government to pay for anything, just for a VISA program.

And yes, I know immigration is a bad term nowadays and Syrians are not welcomed anywhere, but I just hope someone knows something that could help me!

nedna

Dec 16, 2023
Hi, so, I'm a Syrian guy with a collage degree, I was thinking if there is any program in Canada that helps foreigners like me immigrate to rural areas, like in northern Canada, I grew up on a farm and I just love this life style and I omegle also fell in love with the harsh nature in Canada from everything I saw online.

To be clear, I'm not looking for the government to pay for anything, just for a VISA program.

And yes, I know immigration is a bad term nowadays and Syrians are not welcomed anywhere, but I just hope someone knows something that could help me!
I got this,...