+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is there any chances of Quebec PNP for a applicant who do not know French in a year 2021

dreamerjass12

Dec 20, 2020
Is there any chances of Quebec PNP for a applicant who do not know French in a year 2021 ?
The chances are there but the process is really slow. It will take forever to get your PR. Work experience + Arrima + CSQ times + HEAVYY fedral processing time (17-26 months). If you have time, I would suggest to move to other province.

rajat.tiwari

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
If you can get a Validated Job Offer and have been working in Quebec for over a year you can get CSQ within 3-4 months. Federal process is currently mentioning 15-17 months for new applications but to be honest it is all up in the air. It could take about 12-14 months for simple cases and over 2 years for complicated cases (worked in many countries, number of dependents etc.)

Aeternus

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I got invited in the 12th Arrima draw. I had VJO and I don't have French score.
If you can find a employer who would like to do VJO for you. Then go for it. I would implore you to go to any other immigration program in Canada if you have the choice though. This is due to uncertainty of CAQ party, long process time, and the fact more and more people trying to get in Arrima. I feel very lucky that I get the CSQ within a working day. Good luck to you

chandan1225

Jul 8, 2020
I have a validated job offer since Dec2018 but because of mandate French language confusion I have not applied. After I have gone thru different links and realized that it is not mandatory then I applied on 25Nov2020 ( very late :-( ). Now I have a situation, I have been asked to leave because of covid as they don't have budget. I checked with my employer and asked them to provide some time as my daughter school is in middle and I also agreed to work on very low, on which it seems like he agreed ( will come to know finally on monday). I also asked him to put me on temp lay off so that my LMIA & CAQ will be valid and my daughter's full year will be saved.

My priority is to get the job back even on even reduced package so that I can secure my CSQ application. At the same time my wife is also trying as she lost her job in the very beginning of covid and did not get one as I have wp renewal issue. I also checked with CIC and they said I can apply for open permit as I have valid 2 year work permit as of now.

1- I calculated my points in grid and score is 74 (minimum required 59). I want to know how long it takes to get CSQ invite thru Aarima (eagerly waiting) ?
2- Is it necessary to work with same employer after getting CSQ call?
3- Can me and my wife both hold open WP?
4- If I get temp lay off and go on CERB program then will it effect my CSQ profile?

Kindly assist. really don't know what to do.

Last edited:

chandan1225

Jul 8, 2020
If you can get a Validated Job Offer and have been working in Quebec for over a year you can get CSQ within 3-4 months. Federal process is currently mentioning 15-17 months for new applications but to be honest it is all up in the air. It could take about 12-14 months for simple cases and over 2 years for complicated cases (worked in many countries, number of dependents etc.)
Hi Rajat,

Can i get your personal contact details. Need to check with you about your experience.