+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is there any chance of rejection after Nomination Certificate

alien25

May 4, 2011
Hi Guys!

I am planning to put my application for SINP(skilled worker with a job offer), wanna ask is there any chance of rejection from CHC after getting nomination certificate from the respective province/state apart from medical and security grounds.
Any input will be appreciated.

B

BlessedMe

alien25 said:
Hi Guys!

I am planning to put my application for SINP(skilled worker with a job offer), wanna ask is there any chance of rejection from CHC after getting nomination certificate from the respective province/state apart from medical and security grounds.
Any input will be appreciated.
yes there are cases where in after LOA is received, the application in the VO is rejected..such cases are those who submitted false, not tallied documents, declaring relatives in other provinces, failed medical results, and declaring false status (e.g. single but actually married)... there are other reasons that can turn down applications i have not mentioned..wait for others to respond..

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BlessedMe said:
yes there are cases where in after LOA is received, the application in the VO is rejected..such cases are those who submitted false, not tallied documents, declaring relatives in other provinces, failed medical results, and declaring false status (e.g. single but actually married)... there are other reasons that can turn down applications i have not mentioned..wait for others to respond..
Explained well .....+1
I wanna add the rejection due to security and criminal checks