+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is there any chance for me in EE?

lohitshetty

Apr 15, 2017
Hey guys, I was just wondering if there is any shot for my case.

I work at a BPO as a Customer Representative Associate. I have been working in this position for 9 years. The pickle with my educational situation is that I completed First Year of Bachelor of Commerce from Mumbai in the year 2008, but had to quit university due to financial crisis. I haven't been able to complete my bachelor's ever since. Is there anything that can be done for me? i am feeling sad.

all_the_best

Star Member
May 25, 2012
lohitshetty said:

I work at a BPO as a Customer Representative Associate. I have been working in this position for 9 years. The pickle with my educational situation is that I completed First Year of Bachelor of Commerce from Mumbai in the year 2008, but had to quit university due to financial crisis. I haven't been able to complete my bachelor's ever since. Is there anything that can be done for me? i am feeling sad.
Everyone has a chance...Here is what you can do. Try calculating your MEC (Minimum Entry Criteria) and CRS points based upon your experience,age and other qualifying factors. Also since you are from call center background you must have good communication skill so try for getting maximum band in IELTS which will actually compensate for your education degree.

All the best

Y2bear

Apr 6, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-11-2016
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
Passport Req..
18-04-2017
lohitshetty said:

You need to calculate your score first and to be honest your age, education and language level matters a lot. In addition as long your score is above 400 you will have hope else its extremely difficult

Wish you all the best

lohitshetty

Apr 15, 2017
Then I guess i dont have hope because when i calculate CRS even with perfect score it gives me 326 because biggest issue i am facing is I cannot even complete my bachelors now. I have only given first year of bachelors many years ago. that is why i am losing points..... and i guess there is no way to appear for BCom from second year?

Y2bear

Apr 6, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-11-2016
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
Passport Req..
18-04-2017
lohitshetty said:
Then I guess i dont have hope because when i calculate CRS even with perfect score it gives me 326 because biggest issue i am facing is I cannot even complete my bachelors now. I have only given first year of bachelors many years ago. that is why i am losing points..... and i guess there is no way to appear for BCom from second year?
Sorry to know that. If you can manage financially you can explore studying for minimum 2 years in NS, get a job there and apply for NS pnp.

Last but not least if you are below 30 years, you can always explore and try many other options

All the best