+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is there a draw this friday?

mbakhan

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys

Usually I am out of the guessing games, but I don't know why I feel that there is going to be a third draw this month on friday, anyone feeling same, I feel it perhaps because of low numbers of ITA issued this month.

tankthinks

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mars_xiao said:
Yes, there will be a draw on Friday.
wait what.. how can you be so sure.... although I hope there is one with larger number of candidates

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I dont think so .. as per CIC, Draw will happen twice in a month, so already 2 draws are done.. So dont think any draw will happen soon.

rubyracer

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
lucky07 said:
I dont think so .. as per CIC, Draw will happen twice in a month, so already 2 draws are done.. So dont think any draw will happen soon.
In Feb there were three draws so I guess everyone is hopeful

doobie.doobie

Apr 4, 2015
Really guys? Do you think this will help us in anyway?
We'll know if there will be a draw. If not, it wouldn't make a difference.

ramyfathalla

Jan 20, 2010
Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 September 2015
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
3 september 2015
AOR Received.
3 December 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016
Med's Done....
4 February 2016, M Rvd on e case 10 Feb 2016
Passport Req..
19 June 2017
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2017
LANDED..........
Not yet
No draw this week or maybe next week as well, because simply CIC wants to make more chances to candidates to enter the pool with high score.
No need to make another draw with very few ITAs.
That what I think but maybe CIC has another opinion, let's see.

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
I sooo wish it happens!! they should increase ITAs...its imp for their target n us..

A lot of people have this feeling for a draw this friday, hope it turns out true...*fingers crossed*

mbakhan

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thats what I am feeling, a draw with large number of invitations and score drop !

CanadianDreams419

Mar 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Unlikely to be a draw this Friday the 24th. I think next one is only due early may. Thats assuming some sort of trend based on the past. Having said that they guidance is that they will make draws as often as they can process the ITAs. Since last draw as a lot smaller you may see a draw this Friday but i put that as a low probability event.

mbakhan

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadianDreams419 said:
Unlikely to be a draw this Friday the 24th. I think next one is only due early may. Thats assuming some sort of trend based on the past. Having said that they guidance is that they will make draws as often as they can process the ITAs. Since last draw as a lot smaller you may see a draw this Friday but i put that as a low probability event.
You are absolutely right about the pattern they are following, and yes I am hoping for the draw citing the less number of ITAs issued this month, lets see what happens, all I know is I couldn't sleep last two month's friday night, because for me the draw occurs early morning :)

Prashanth85

Star Member
Feb 14, 2015
There is a chance that there might take one more draw this month. Reason being is very simple as they dint invite too many applications to apply for PR. Again this is just my guess and we never know with CIC.