+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is the date an application is sent to the local office based on the city?

maxmike

May 7, 2015
My application was received in early February and went to in process by the end of April. That's not bad, but I have looked at the graphs for applicants for December, January, and February and no applications from Windsor have been sent to the local office, while applications from other places were sent to the local office very quickly. Is it because Windsor is smaller than some others that they wait until they have a lot of Windsor applications to send out together?

DAN11

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
maxmike said:
My application was received in early February and went to in process by the end of April. That's not bad, but I have looked at the graphs for applicants for December, January, and February and no applications from Windsor have been sent to the local office, while applications from other places were sent to the local office very quickly. Is it because Windsor is smaller than some others that they wait until they have a lot of Windsor applications to send out together?
Thats correct - no one knows - and when they do send them off to local office it takes weeks before arriving or accepted by local office.