+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is the CoPR valid as a temporary status document?

Bram82

Sep 29, 2018
Hi,

Short question that only needs a yes/no answer: does the CoPR serve as a valid document of temporary status that can bridge the period between original temporary status (e.g. visitor status) and finalization of the PR?
(I am from a visa-exempt country and reside in Canada with visitor status possibly expiring before PR interview is done)

Thanks!

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hi,

Short question that only needs a yes/no answer: does the CoPR serve as a valid document of temporary status that can bridge the period between original temporary status (e.g. visitor status) and finalization of the PR?
(I am from a visa-exempt country and reside in Canada with visitor status possibly expiring before PR interview is done)

Thanks!
No.

WarHammer

May 17, 2018
Hi,

Thanks!
NO.