+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is that must to submit language test for BC PNP for International Post Graduate?

jc94wd

Star Member
Nov 3, 2021
Hi, I am just applying for my BCPNP. I graduated with a master's degree which is able to apply for BC PNP for international postgraduate directly.
However, when I apply BCPNP online, on the document page, it said the language test results are required to submit. I think for international postgraduate we don't need? I am not applying for EEBC.
Is that OK to use my expired language tests which I did 5 years ago since language test is not actually required for this program?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, I am just applying for my BCPNP. I graduated with a master's degree which is able to apply for BC PNP for international postgraduate directly.
However, when I apply BCPNP online, on the document page, it said the language test results are required to submit. I think for international postgraduate we don't need? I am not applying for EEBC.
Is that OK to use my expired language tests which I did 5 years ago since language test is not actually required for this program?
If applying through Express Entry, you need to be eligible for EE so you need valid IELTS results.

jc94wd

Star Member
Nov 3, 2021
If applying through Express Entry, you need to be eligible for EE so you need valid IELTS results.
Yes, I know. But I am applying for the normal BCPNP, not EE BC. It still showed I have to submit the results. Am I on the wrong website page? I applied through SKILLS IMMIGRATION APPLICATION, not EE BC.

jc94wd

Star Member
Nov 3, 2021
It showed
"
Language test results

Required
Browse
Maximum file size is 3.0 Mb.
"
On my BCPNP application page. I am pretty sure it is not Express Entry.

Matt173

Oct 13, 2019
you are AGAIN not listening at all. He said he is NOT applying for EE. Please, why don't you stay out of discussions if you are not even willing to carefully read what others are stating? 14,000+ comments since April 2020? What have you been doing other than injecting yourself into each and every thread on this website?

Matt173

Oct 13, 2019
No, you definitely do not need a language test to apply for BC PNP International Post Graduate NON EE stream. The program guide does not mention any language test requirements for this particular stream. Note that I am only talking about BC PNP as that is what your question focused on. The federal PR application may or may not require language test results.

@Naturgrl is wrong here as wrong as she was in my thread when I asked a similar, related question.

Yes, I know. But I am applying for the normal BCPNP, not EE BC. It still showed I have to submit the results. Am I on the wrong website page? I applied through SKILLS IMMIGRATION APPLICATION, not EE BC.

chhmd426

Jan 2, 2023

how did you handle this situation? I am in the same boat. so Should I upload my expired IELTS?

Please guide.