+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is Stouffville College Canada Fake or Not?

PrinceOfDubai

Jun 21, 2011
Dear Friends,
I found in google Stouffville College, here is the web link stouffvillecollege.ca

I want to do ACCA program there and applying online, I live in United Arab Emirates and originally from Pakistan.
I wanna know if someone has any idea about Stouffville College? Is this real or fake? Because I do not want to pay money to fake people on internet. Please if someone knows about Stouffville College then let me know. Grateful if you can give me some references as well just for my satisfaction.

I sent them email with my all details & certificates, today they replied back and said i am accepted for the admission. And also they sent me payment fee form as well. Where is mention i have to transfer them some money around $250.00.

But before i make myself fool and send money into wrong hands/ fake people i want to make sure is Stouffville College real or fake? people are only applying or someone has gone there in real life??

Please share your experience & knowledge, i am just worried. May be i will miss the chance if i will not pay the fee or may be if pay the fee but to the fake people.
I am stuck in the middle and wanna know what would be best for me the next step so please help me friends.

Would be thankful,
Kindest Regards,
PrinceOfDubai

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you want to be sure, you can ask them to give you an invitation for an orientation/tour. Once there, you will have a better idea what truly lies ahead.