+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is secretary included in the new list...?

UAE

Star Member
Feb 24, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-jul-2009
Doc's Request.
02-oct-2009
Brown eyed girl said:
UAE said:
yes it is..
becouse my lawyer even told me that they need qualifying experience just like Secretary, Office Administrator, or Supervisor or Manager. Receptionist, Customer Service..
Do you know under which NOC your lawyer is thinking of pursuing your application? if, and I mean IF this is true then I guess this would help quite a lot of us with experience in office administration, Customer Service etc....
hi brown..
really i don't know under which noc couse its really confusing..
i will ask and confirm from my lawyer again and let u know..

UAE

Star Member
Feb 24, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-jul-2009
Doc's Request.
02-oct-2009
UAE said:
Brown eyed girl said:
UAE said:
yes it is..
becouse my lawyer even told me that they need qualifying experience just like Secretary, Office Administrator, or Supervisor or Manager. Receptionist, Customer Service..
Do you know under which NOC your lawyer is thinking of pursuing your application? if, and I mean IF this is true then I guess this would help quite a lot of us with experience in office administration, Customer Service etc....

my hopes r high..
will see what will happen..
all the best for all..
it seems the processing starts from Jan 2009

Brown eyed girl

Nov 16, 2008
Thanks and good luck UAE - I know speculation is rife at the moment, but has anyone actually got a rejection letter yet? We'll just have to wait and see. I keep thinking about how the CIC website says "Unless the Minister instructs otherwise..." are they leaving a small window open there? It could be wishful thinking on my part of course, but I have a sneaky feeling that things are not going to be as black and white as they seem. There are bound to be a few gray areas (i.e. where immigration offices have been given more detailed instructions than what we are privvy to); everything in this world is politically motivated and this is not the end of book. End of chapter one maybe, but there will be twists and turns to the plot. In my previous job I worked in the Visa Office of a foreign embassy (sorry better not mention which one) and I can tell you out of experience that those consular officers have a lot more power than you think.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Brown eyed girl said:
Thanks and good luck UAE - I know speculation is rife at the moment, but has anyone actually got a rejection letter yet? We'll just have to wait and see. I keep thinking about how the CIC website says "Unless the Minister instructs otherwise..." are they leaving a small window open there? It could be wishful thinking on my part of course, but I have a sneaky feeling that things are not going to be as black and white as they seem. There are bound to be a few gray areas (i.e. where immigration offices have been given more detailed instructions than what we are privvy to); everything in this world is politically motivated and this is not the end of book. End of chapter one maybe, but there will be twists and turns to the plot. In my previous job I worked in the Visa Office of a foreign embassy (sorry better not mention which one) and I can tell you out of experience that those consular officers have a lot more power than you think.
But you should note that the applications will be going to Sydney NS, and unless Sydney approves them, then the overseas office IOs will not see them

PMM

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UAE said:
UAE said:
Brown eyed girl said:
UAE said:
yes it is..

my hopes r high..
will see what will happen..
all the best for all..
it seems the processing starts from Jan 2009
Hi UAE,

Please let us know under which NOC Code have you applied for FSW category so that others may also get benefit and clear their confusion whatsoever regarding NOC Codes under the 38 occupations for FSW.

Thanks for an early reply.

UAE

Star Member
Feb 24, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-jul-2009
Doc's Request.
02-oct-2009
thanks brown girl and pmm for replies

and charninder check this

i was checking cic site lhave a look..

Skill Level B — Occupations usually require college education or apprenticeship training

* Clerical Supervisors
* Administrative and Regulatory Occupations
* Finance and Insurance Administrative Occupations
* Secretaries, Recorders and Transcriptionists

If your occupation is on this list, you are skill level B. You will need to know this information to complete the questionnaire. Go to next question

here is the link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/tool/tool_01b.asp

thanks regards
omar

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UAE said:

Skill Level B — Occupations usually require college education or apprenticeship training

* Clerical Supervisors

If your occupation is on this list, you are skill level B. You will need to know this information to complete the questionnaire. Go to next question

here is the link

thanks regards
omar
Hi UAE,

I am sorry for replying to your quote so late because I have checked your reply today only. Thanks for providing me the link. I have checked the link and Secretary's occupation is there. But how can I say that it is in the 38 occupation list unless I get the NOC code there. Plz tell me under which NOC you have applied so that others can also benefit. It will be a great help.

Thanks and regards,

Cheers.

UAE

Star Member
Feb 24, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-jul-2009
Doc's Request.
02-oct-2009
charninder said:
UAE said:

* Clerical Supervisors

here is the link

thanks regards
omar
Hi UAE,

I am sorry for replying to your quote so late because I have checked your reply today only. Thanks for providing me the link. I have checked the link and Secretary's occupation is there. But how can I say that it is in the 38 occupation list unless I get the NOC code there. Plz tell me under which NOC you have applied so that others can also benefit. It will be a great help.

Thanks and regards,

Cheers.
HI charninder,

UAE

Star Member
Feb 24, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-jul-2009
Doc's Request.
02-oct-2009
HI charninder THANKS for ur reply..
sorry i tought my lawyer means secretary ..its actully not on the list i miss understand him.
Regarding my occupation they didn't accept my papers because my secretary job..No..Becouse i had 2 years experience in finance as accountant which is on the list code 1111 (1111: Financial Auditors and Accountants)
Sorry I thought its secretary no they accept my papers cause of my previews work as accountant...

really sorry for giving wrong info
Thanks and regards
Omar
UAE

UAE

Star Member
Feb 24, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-jul-2009
Doc's Request.
02-oct-2009
thank u dear..
god bless u

Furqan

Star Member
Oct 28, 2008
So its clear now that CIO will accept only those applications which fall under list of 38 occupations and there's no other way

Bogy

Jan 15, 2009
Hi UAE,

I submitted my application prior to the issue of 38 Ocuupation list (last Nov.), Luckly my qualification is within the 38 ocuupation required. Could you please provide more deatils about your case such as:
1- When have u submitted your application
2- how long did it take to get a file no?
3- which immigartion office
4- how to proceed further.

Regards,

Bogy