+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is Score calculated in Mon project account after updating the application ?????

shamleo84

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
Hi Guys ,

In Mon Project can we see final score once we update teh application , it is written on the cover page as below.

''QUOTE''

If you are updating your application, you should consider the following:
If you add one or more people to your application (spouse, spouse, dependent child), you will have to pay the required fee to complete the application. You will have 30 days to pay these fees, otherwise your application for the Québec Selection Certificate will no longer be admissible and will be closed.

The processing time for your application may change.

You can not change some of the information you provided in your original application.

Depending on the status of your application, some sections may not be available for updating, despite notices to that effect. The corresponding buttons and links will be disabled.

The score of your application could be reviewed after it is updated.

You may need to provide new supporting documents.

''UNQUOTE''

comment please if anyone has seen the scores

montreal06@

Star Member
Sep 16, 2016
Re: Is Score calculated in Mon project accounafter updating the application ?????

shamleo84 said:
Hi Guys ,

In Mon Project can we see final score once we update teh application , it is written on the cover page as below.

''QUOTE''

If you are updating your application, you should consider the following:
If you add one or more people to your application (spouse, spouse, dependent child), you will have to pay the required fee to complete the application. You will have 30 days to pay these fees, otherwise your application for the Québec Selection Certificate will no longer be admissible and will be closed.

The processing time for your application may change.

You can not change some of the information you provided in your original application.

Depending on the status of your application, some sections may not be available for updating, despite notices to that effect. The corresponding buttons and links will be disabled.

The score of your application could be reviewed after it is updated.

You may need to provide new supporting documents.

''UNQUOTE''

comment please if anyone has seen the scores
it means not another chance and time to improve points instead this one month.

shamleo84

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
Re: Is Score calculated in Mon project accounafter updating the application ?????

montreal06@ said:
it means not another chance and time to improve points instead this one month.
I am not sure that why i am asking , do you have any experience? have you updated?

lliam1996

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
I think only midi can see the score at the backstage.

Among those people who applied in 2016 through mon projet, some of them have already got their document list last Aug, Sept or October.
Some of them got their document list in Jan,Feb, March 2017, which means midi has processed their applications and approved their preliminary review, therefore sending out the document request according to the steps and procedures.

which also implies that before they update the miser à jour button, they already assessed the applications and picked the highest cores to send them document lists.

After all, these are all my speculations. I don't know whether it is true or not. Someone need to confirm with midi about this. at the end of the day, it is up to midi.

jahid312

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
lliam1996 said:
I think only midi can see the score at the backstage.

Among those people who applied in 2016 through mon projet, some of them have already got their document list last Aug, Sept or October.
Some of them got their document list in Jan,Feb, March 2017, which means midi has processed their applications and approved their preliminary review, therefore sending out the document request according to the steps and procedures.

which also implies that before they update the miser à jour button, they already assessed the applications and picked the highest cores to send them document lists.

After all, these are all my speculations. I don't know whether it is true or not. Someone need to confirm with midi about this. at the end of the day, it is up to midi.
MIDI only process those files who are inland applicants.

Any July/August intake applicants didn't receive any personalize checklist yet.

nuva_062

Apr 2, 2015
Can anyone help me to calculate my experience points? I have 2.8 yrs experience in financial job and 3.4 yrs in Market research. Can I accumulate both job experience to gather to get points for 4 yrs of total experience? Please suggest

e_ram36

Jan 4, 2017
INDIA
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-06-2016
AOR Received.
09-12-2016