+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is scanning documents with camscanner fine?

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Okay so using camera for scanning document also depends upon camera's quality. I used iPhone 13 mini camera and it works wonder. Heck scaned quality was better than my table scanner. I used Notes app in IOS to scan my documents. works like a charm.
If you own iphone (recent ones like 12 and above have really good cameras) use notes app to acquire / scan documnets using camera. No app to install, no watermark, just good quality scans.

Also be mindful of your own shadows when you use a phone to scan.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
please carefult with clicking the links in some of those comments. you can download camscanner from your playstore/app store directly

Reactions: andrews17

Ankit 1

Aug 24, 2023
I am not sure about whether you can do it or not, but if it would have been my application I would not have scanned my documents with cam scanner.
Hello friend
I understand the concern. Trusting a more secure document scanning method is wise. Data privacy is crucial, and alternative scanning options can offer peace of mind.youtubevanced

daniellash

Nov 9, 2023
I'm currently in the process of scanning and uploading the docs. when I scan the docs normally, with the brightness and contrast kept at default (0 adjustments), the resulting pics aren't clear. they somewhat look like black and white docs.

Obviously when I increase the contrast while scanning the colours are prominent and clear. My worry is will it be a problem if I increase the contrast and scan the docs; will the VISA officer consider it as tampering or altering the docs?

Further, has anyone used mod apk download the apps zyapk.com via the phone? is it acceptable?

siddhi_sharms

Jun 4, 2019
Is it okay if the documents have CamScanner text saying “scanned with CamScanner”? My documents are otehrwise very clear and there is no interference from the CamScanner text.

pinemaple

Star Member
Apr 27, 2022
Is it okay if the documents have CamScanner text saying “scanned with CamScanner”? My documents are otehrwise very clear and there is no interference from the CamScanner text.
Just find another app. There are a lot that don't add watermarks. I used ClearScanner on Android.

roniwork18877

Mar 22, 2024
Your content provides refreshing and informative insights. I truly value the clarity with which you explain complex topics. Thank you for sharing your expertise. I've shared your posts with others, and they also find them insightful.