+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is RQ given to everybody now?

Ibrahim76

Oct 6, 2012
Dear all,
I heard that the RQ is given to everybody who got a reply from CIC in Sep. 2012 and after.
How true is that?
Please share your knowledge and experience about that.
Anyone here received a reply from CIC in Sep. 2012 or after?
Waiting for your valuable replies.
Cheers

look4d

Apr 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received my RQ on Jul 18th before the immigration test.

desibabu

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
i dont think so, if RQ for every application then its double work for the CIC, they need hire double staff thats double money and govt does not have money for this sorry.
best thing they can do is delay the processing by having less and less staff and delay it for ever.

dont need to be disappointed. please fill up all the information correctly quickly with whatever supporting docs they asked for and send it and go from there.
wish you good luck, and keep on follow up with them, we need to be pro active, i know its pain, but what can we do we dont have option.

if agent feels like RQ thats its RQ will be served weather its really really required or not.

been there and experienced that.

look4d

Apr 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello great guys,

I have a question , for people receive RQ before the test , what the timeline looks like?

Thanks

Ibrahim76

Oct 6, 2012
Hello June Bug,
Thanks a lot for your reply.
Can you please give more details about your application time frame and if possible are you originally from Middle East or not as I am hearing that most of the people who are getting RQ from Middle East. I don’t know how true that is.