+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is reapplying for study permit worth it?

ahd.insaf

Oct 9, 2016
I applied on 17th July from Lahore Pakistan, and got my rejection today. My program starts in September. Should I reapply again asap? The only reason of rejection mentioned was the purpose of visit. "I am not satisfied that you'll leave Canada at the end of your stay."
Please advise me. I'll be very grateful to you.

gaba

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
I applied on 17th July from Lahore Pakistan, and got my rejection today. My program starts in September. Should I reapply again asap? The only reason of rejection mentioned was the purpose of visit. "I am not satisfied that you'll leave Canada at the end of your stay."
Please advise me. I'll be very grateful to you.
I think its not wise to reapply, for the same intake now. I would suggest you to defer your admission, and apply for january intake, as soon as you get offer from college for jan 2018 intake.
Applying again at this stage (where just few days are left for classes to begin) may lead to another refusal.
So, better apply for next intake.

ahd.insaf

Oct 9, 2016
I already deferred same program last year, I can't defer it again. This is the last time I got admission in it and there's only September intake for this. I'm going to attach a job offer and write new sop. But I will not change the actual story of course. Has there been any case in which reapplying right away actually worked?

hashmi08

Jul 8, 2017
I got rejection from the embassy on 7 August , 2017 ane the reason was " purpose of visit " . Now I am deferring my admission to the next semester . Should I mention my university that my study permit application was rejected for deferral? Will they consider it ?

ahd.insaf

Oct 9, 2016
I got rejection from the embassy on 7 August , 2017 ane the reason was " purpose of visit " . Now I am deferring my admission to the next semester . Should I mention my university that my study permit application was rejected for deferral? Will they consider it ?
Yes of course they will. You should.