+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is property document mandatory for Parents Visitor Visa

PK14

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
I want to apply visitor visa for my mother for less than 6 months. Does property document mandatory to show her ties to home country? Please suggest.

PK14

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Thank you for your reply. I read many threads and some says it needed some says it doesn't. My Mom is a widow, though she is having kids (my brother & Sis) back home as well as her parents. I hope that should be enough to prove her ties.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you for your reply. I read many threads and some says it needed some says it doesn't. My Mom is a widow, though she is having kids (my brother & Sis) back home as well as her parents. I hope that should be enough to prove her ties.
Would be better to show proof of property or a lease if she has one. If she lives with one of your siblings or her parents proof of that would be good to include.

Reactions: PK14

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
Not mandatory.
@Naturgrl Please help for my father he was doing some business in his 40s and not working anymore.
I mentioned as Not working in the employment history. I am PR staying in canada for more than 5 years well over LICO. Also provided his asset value which quite good amount in CAD.
I got BVL on 16Nov2021. No PPR yet. Checked with local MP told the visa appears to be approved and may get PPR anytime soon.
I am not very postive, Shall I go head and provide any explanation that he was taking care of business so and so and he is not working as an addendum to employment history or wait for cic to ask for any additional information.
Thank you very much for any help on this in advance.
Regards,

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
@Naturgrl Please help for my father he was doing some business in his 40s and not working anymore.
I mentioned as Not working in the employment history. I am PR staying in canada for more than 5 years well over LICO. Also provided his asset value which quite good amount in CAD.
I got BVL on 16Nov2021. No PPR yet. Checked with local MP told the visa appears to be approved and may get PPR anytime soon.
I am not very postive, Shall I go head and provide any explanation that he was taking care of business so and so and he is not working as an addendum to employment history or wait for cic to ask for any additional information.
Thank you very much for any help on this in advance.
Regards,
So you are applying for a supervisa and not visitor visa. I would wait as he has received BVL. Adding information through a webform would not be looked at for a few weeks.

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
So you are applying for a supervisa and not visitor visa. I would wait as he has received BVL. Adding information through a webform would not be looked at for a few weeks.
Yes Super Visa

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
Please note in previous visitor visa application we have mentioned they are retired.