+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is Pakistan eligible for CAN+ for TRV

sayavillage

Dec 25, 2011
I have few questions

Is Pakistan eligible for CAN+ for TRV
How will they determine if I am eligible for CAN+ as there is no such question in application form.

By the way I qualiy for CAN+ because I hold a valid USA visa and I have travelled to USA

BROTHER,

I AM FROM PAKISTAN, and I go through all the discussion and had a same question.

I find this fruitful information,

https://portal-portail.apps.cic.gc.ca/signin?lang=en

there are 2 platform for online apply. if we apply by giving portal, it clearly identified as CAN+ and at the end it asked only few documents and did not ask FINANCIALS / FUNDS

if you have any thing else to share, feel free to be in touch.

Thanks

Reactions: S.Malik

samk03

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Lol... you must have reported and then was waiting to get it deleted so u can reply? im happy even if it wasn't like that bcoz the message has been delivered to whom it was created for, so you will remembered it forever how to behave on a public forum next time and yes now you have learnt that it's a public forum not your fan following page where no one can oppose you. You are the one who started replying with bad words and dictating everyone whoever was trying to explain you. Now everyone has seen your courage that how big is your personality? As you said, this forum is not my father's property then keep this in mind too the same rule is applies on you, created a thread doesn't gives you absolute rights so that you can treated everyone in any directions

As far as ircc polices concerned I'm not defending them entirely but any sensible person "not so-called artist" can understand that this forum is not the right place to criticize them and there are other several government forums which can be used and get benefited. And yah don't stop replying bcoz you need to learn more from this valuable forum and I'm sure many of us wanted to see more of your hidden personality and especially wanted to know what changes have been done in IRCC after your criticism
Hey, the final stupid person. Why do you assume so much that I must have reported. Your complete thoughts are based on assumptions. How on earth will you understand that you are no one to tell me where to criticize IRCC and where not. You should mind your own business. I will again tell you that this forum is not your fathers property. So stop dictating me what to do and what not. I have complete right to tell you not to interfere in my conversation even if it is public forum. You can interfere but I can tell you to stop and if you are sensible enough, which absolutely you are not. You should stop. But you will not because you are super stupid.

samk03

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
BROTHER,

I AM FROM PAKISTAN, and I go through all the discussion and had a same question.

there are 2 platform for online apply. if we apply by giving portal, it clearly identified as CAN+ and at the end it asked only few documents and did not ask FINANCIALS / FUNDS

Thanks
@trvdxb read this before giving your ignorant and stupid suggestions.

Reactions: sayavillage

samk03

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
BROTHER,

Thanks
thank you very much dear. God bless you

S.Malik

Jan 25, 2023
BROTHER,

Thanks
Thank God someone posted accurate information.
There are questions in the form which helps system to identify the application as CAN+ & in CAN+ case there is no option to attach financials in compulsory documentation.
Visa approval or rejection is a separate discussion guys because they never promised to issue visa to every CAN+ application, they just promised to process ur application fast if its CAN+ & All nationalities are eligible for CAN+ processing if one fulfils the criteria...
Thank you all,

Reactions: sayavillage

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Thank God someone posted accurate information.
There are questions in the form which helps system to identify the application as CAN+ & in CAN+ case there is no option to attach financials in compulsory documentation.
Visa approval or rejection is a separate discussion guys because they never promised to issue visa to every CAN+ application, they just promised to process ur application fast if its CAN+ & All nationalities are eligible for CAN+ processing if one fulfils the criteria...
Thank you all,
what a genius you are and what a 360 degree U-turn from your arguments/criticism... LOL.... you never disappoint us whenever replying back...

instead of asking me to read this you should go back and read my second reply on this thread where i mentioned that if you are going to apply on new portal and select valid US visa then system will not ask to submit proof of funds.... You didn't raised the question that whether we should upload the financials or not??? but actually you were criticizing CAN+ policy and pointing out why IRCC refusing visas based on not provided the financials??? and i defended the policy and i replied back that we should provide financials irrespective system asked or not and i had explained the reasons which you should read those again an again

Let me tell you in simple way i had applied my son visa on gckey in Sep 2022 and kid hold valid US visa and previous Canada trv with travel histories to US & Canada and then i applied my spouse visa on new IRCC portal in Oct 2022 (same above details) as well as i provided all documents, bank statement, business, properties etc etc in both applications (provided financials under optional documents section on new portal) but no response yet form IRCC after 4 months and 3 months respectively so where is CAN+ policy and fast processing??? that's why i argued that we shouldn't left any document irrespective system ask or not because its a sole discretion of the visa officers whether they process the application under CAN+ or not

Last edited:

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Hey, the final stupid person. Why do you assume so much that I must have reported. Your complete thoughts are based on assumptions. How on earth will you understand that you are no one to tell me where to criticize IRCC and where not. You should mind your own business. I will again tell you that this forum is not your fathers property. So stop dictating me what to do and what not. I have complete right to tell you not to interfere in my conversation even if it is public forum. You can interfere but I can tell you to stop and if you are sensible enough, which absolutely you are not. You should stop. But you will not because you are super stupid.
i got to know from very first day what is your caliber and class that's why i wanted to show it everyone.... keep going on the same way and i'm sure everyone get to know it completely who you are.... creating new accounts and new threads will not protect your real face... again you can't STOP me... you are like "a narrow mind and wide mouth usually go together

Adeelsyed

Star Member
Aug 31, 2021
Read my reply carefully once again, I didn't said it's compulsory to submit financials? If u apply on new portal then system even ask you to provide any proof of funds and you can skip the same while submitting on paper based application, however, u should be aware that there are more chances of refusal...how would you satisfy VO that what is your current financial situation? Only having valid US visa or prior travel to US is not the guarantee to get Canadain visit visa
That makes sense dear... Glad you are helping people...

Selman381

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
Dear all,
Can someone confirm i have applied through GC key they didn’t ask anything about US visa
I have valid us visa…… I also uploaded in client information…. May i know does my application consider under CAN +?