Med's Request
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
23-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
When I said I will not submit? So there is no point of saying who is forcing you to submit. I just said do not advise me to submit in any case as I am well aware of the fact to submit as much documents as possible even if they are optional but my question was different.

Let me repeat my question. If you do not know the answer kindly do not answer just for the sake of answering.

If they refuses the CAN+ cases based on lack of financial proofs. Why they have mentioned in their instructions then, that financial proof is not required. If they have to refuse on same grounds. It is contradictory. Canadian visa officers are stupid in that case.
At this point, I guess you need to call Trudeau to discuss or the Immigration Minister for advice! Why being so harsh or rude - we’re all here looking for closest thing to a right answer but if you are not ready for it. Call those people for advice! T for Thanks!

samk03

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
At this point, I guess you need to call Trudeau to discuss or the Immigration Minister for advice! Why being so harsh or rude - we’re all here looking for closest thing to a right answer but if you are not ready for it. Call those people for advice! T for Thanks!
Read the message to which I replied that. The guy was rude by saying who is asking you to submit?. And you are also being rude. Its none of your business either. You are interfering in my conversation with someone else.

I do not need to call anyone. I am just asking for what makes sense. Not answers based on ideas. If one does not know the answer. He should not answer for the sake of answering it. Further more mind your own business. Thank you

Reactions: Jumboimm

Jumboimm

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
MPNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-12-2016
Doc's Request.
11-08-2017
Nomination.....
31-03-2017
AOR Received.
07-07-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
12-01-2018
Med's Request
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
23-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
Read the message to which I replied that. The guy was rude by saying who is asking you to submit?. And you are also being rude. Its none of your business either. You are interfering in my conversation with someone else.

I do not need to call anyone. I am just asking for what makes sense. Not answers based on ideas. If one does not know the answer. He should not answer for the sake of answering it. Further more mind your own business. Thank you
K

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
When I said I will not submit? So there is no point of saying who is forcing you to submit. I just said do not advise me to submit in any case as I am well aware of the fact to submit as much documents as possible even if they are optional but my question was different.

Let me repeat my question. If you do not know the answer kindly do not answer just for the sake of answering.

If they refuses the CAN+ cases based on lack of financial proofs. Why they have mentioned in their instructions then, that

First of all we all are here to share our personal experience or what we learnt from other forum members and trying to helping out each other.

Secondly, no one is here to answerable to you nor anyone can give you exact 100% correct answer of your foolish questions and most importantly getting Canadian visa is a privilege not a right and you have no right to criticized, raised objections and called stupid to ircc on their policies & procedures, they are government of Canada and have full rights to examine any visa application according to their rules & polices and even can bypass or change it at any time or time to time. Your question itself is a stupid question when you are already aware that ircc not only relay on the financials though it is most important part but before giving any decision, application has to pass series of procedures & eligibilities. Use your common sense and avoid raising any foolish questions. I genuinely thought that you are seeking an advice but now i think you are here to just take out your frustrations

who told you that your application will be processed 100% under CAN+ ? it is ircc sole discretion whether they process any application under this program or not and yes they issued this policy few years back but it didn't apply on everyone and things have been worsen/delayed after covid and visit visas are not the priorities of ircc at the moment. I applied my son visit visa who's holding valid US visa with previous travel history to USA and Canada but even though his application is under process since September 2022 so what should i do now? should i start censuring ircc?

Last edited:
Reactions: cansha and Jumboimm

Jumboimm

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
MPNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-12-2016
Doc's Request.
11-08-2017
Nomination.....
31-03-2017
AOR Received.
07-07-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
12-01-2018
Med's Request
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
23-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
First of all we all are here to share our personal experience or what we learnt from other forum members and trying to helping out each other.

Secondly, no one is here to answerable to you nor anyone can give you exact 100% correct answer of your foolish questions and most importantly getting Canadian visa is a privilege not a right and you have no right to criticized, raised objections and called stupid to ircc on their policies & procedures, they are government of Canada and have full rights to examine any visa application according to their rules & polices and even can bypass or change it at any time or time to time. Your question itself is a stupid question when you are already aware that ircc not only relay on the financials though it is most important part but before giving any decision, application has to pass series of procedures & eligibilities. Use your common sense and avoid raising any foolish questions. I genuinely thought that you are seeking an advice but now i think you are here to just take out your frustrations

who told you that your application will be processed 100% under CAN+ ? it is ircc discretion whether they process any application under this program or not and yes they issued this policy few years back but it didn't apply on everyone and things have been worsen/delayed after covid and visit visas are the priorities of ircc at the moment. I applied my son visit visa who's holding valid US visa with prior travel history to USA and Canada but even though his application is under process since September 2022 so what should i do? should i start censuring ircc?
God bless you!

samk03

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017

who told you that your application will be processed 100% under CAN+ ? it is ircc sole discretion whether they process any application under this program or not and yes they issued this policy few years back but it didn't apply on everyone and things have been worsen/delayed after covid and visit visas are not the priorities of ircc at the moment. I applied my son visit visa who's holding valid US visa with previous travel history to USA and Canada but even though his application is under process since September 2022 so what should i do now? should i start censuring ircc?
First of all I do not want your answers based on ambiguity. Secondly I never said that you are answerable to me. I never asked you to reply to my question. No one is forcing you to reply to my question if you find it foolish. I find your answers irrelevant, illogical and for the sake of replying. Your answers and replies are foolish. Furthermore I have complete right to call them foolish and non sense based on my experience. It is my call and it is my freedom of speech. You have no right to tell me not to say that.

My question is not at all foolish. When they have mentioned that CAN+ applicants do not need to attach financial proof. Then my question was simple enough that how do we identify if we are qualified for CAN+. If we do not at all identify that at the time of submitting application then how do we know if we do not need to attach financial documents. If we have to attach financial documents in any case then whats the use of this policy of not requiring financial proof for CAN+ applicants. It does not makes any sense.

Lastly I am not here to take out my frustration but seeking a sensible answer. If you are unable to understand and answer sensibly. You better keep quite and keep your advice to your self. You are completely unable to understand this simple question. The policy is contradictry at IRCC's end. Rather than replying logically. You are just replying with basic answers that everyone can think of.

Sohaib04

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
First of all I do not want your answers based on ambiguity. Secondly I never said that you are answerable to me. I never asked you to reply to my question. No one is forcing you to reply to my question if you find it foolish. I find your answers irrelevant, illogical and for the sake of replying. Your answers and replies are foolish. Furthermore I have complete right to call them foolish and non sense based on my experience. It is my call and it is my freedom of speech. You have no right to tell me not to say that.

My question is not at all foolish. When they have mentioned that CAN+ applicants do not need to attach financial proof. Then my question was simple enough that how do we identify if we are qualified for CAN+. If we do not at all identify that at the time of submitting application then how do we know if we do not need to attach financial documents. If we have to attach financial documents in any case then whats the use of this policy of not requiring financial proof for CAN+ applicants. It does not makes any sense.

Lastly I am not here to take out my frustration but seeking a sensible answer. If you are unable to understand and answer sensibly. You better keep quite and keep your advice to your self. You are completely unable to understand this simple question. The policy is contradictry at IRCC's end. Rather than replying logically. You are just replying with basic answers that everyone can think of.

Baby clam down baby calm down ,
Bro u can’t change policies and u can’t understand how the visa officer will treat you application. CAN+ is a option but it’s at their discretion whether they will consider it or not, we as an applicant can’t decide that we are CAN+. So my suggestion is provide as much as docs. In case u don’t have such docs than u can take a chance but it’s better to provide every doc even the ones that seems irrelevant

samk03

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Baby clam down baby calm down ,
Bro u can’t change policies and u can’t understand how the visa officer will treat you application. CAN+ is a option but it’s at their discretion whether they will consider it or not, we as an applicant can’t decide that we are CAN+. So my suggestion is provide as much as docs. In case u don’t have such docs than u can take a chance but it’s better to provide every doc even the ones that seems irrelevant
Yes brother I understand that. Obviously we have no choice but to provide as much documents as possible when there is a contradiction in IRCC policies.

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
I think you should not respond to his/her queries. If he/she wants to file the case without a statement, let him/her file it. Why are you wasting your energy over something petty? You won't be able to make people understand how policies are run by immigration departments. Sometimes things are clear and sometimes they are not. But its good to see that at least other people care about others and going above and beyond to explain things.
This is what I was trying to explain that there's no contradiction in the policy as when IRCC is not giving 100% guarantee that each and every application will be examined under can+ programme (whoever is holding valid US visa) then how can someone raise objection on one of the element? So it is very much clear that we should submit financials irrespective of holding US visa, because we should understand that if our application does not go in can+ programme then the result might be in refusal

Reactions: Ozeekay

Ozeekay

Dec 28, 2022
This is what I was trying to explain that there's no contradiction in the policy as when IRCC is not giving 100% guarantee that each and every application will be examined under can+ programme (whoever is holding valid US visa) then how can someone raise objection on one of the element? So it is very much clear that we should submit financials irrespective of holding US visa, because we should understand that if our application does not go in can+ programme then the result might be in refusal
Haha. My pov is visit visas are a type of gamble. I have seen cases where strong profiles getting rejections and weak profiles getting approvals. Just saw a case the other day on a thread here, where a person got refused TRV even though he had a US visa. Don’t know the context of his refusal but it is what it is!

samk03

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Haha. My pov is visit visas are a type of gamble. I have seen cases where strong profiles getting rejections and weak profiles getting approvals. Just saw a case the other day on a thread here, where a person got refused TRV even though he had a US visa. Don’t know the context of his refusal but it is what it is!
Exactly, yesterday my lawyer who works at top immigration firm in Canada told me that IRCC refused the case of head of the American based, one of the worlds largest company. I cant mention the designation and name of the company to retain the persons privacy. The reason given was one of the silliest and lawyer wanted to bang his head on wall.

samk03

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Your last message was deleted by admin because it was below the belt. You started getting rude by repeating your same irrelevant and inapplicable answers again and again and telling me to read your irrelevant replies repeatedly and being rude. None is interested in your experience of so called "large government agency". You approach towards life is very superficial. Not all government agencies are same. There is a difference between people, culture, mental approach, social circumstances and social economic policies. Multiple immigration lawyers are on the same page that IRCC policies are contradictory and they refuse visas based on blunders. I dont want you to agree to it but do not keep on defending IRCC policies on repeat with me. Keep your ideologies to your self. Do not try to impose on me and repeat the same stupidity. Do not interefere in my conversation. It is a public forum not your baap ka forum that you can argue with anyone. I better tell you in your language. If someone is telling you to keep out of his business. Do it if you have ethics. You are a wanabe only. Pretending to be ethically decent. I should simply stop reply to an egoesic person like you and only tell you URTA TEER NAHI LETE HOTE.

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Your last message was deleted by admin because it was below the belt. You started getting rude by repeating your same irrelevant and inapplicable answers again and again and telling me to read your irrelevant replies repeatedly and being rude. None is interested in your experience of so called "large government agency". You approach towards life is very superficial. Not all government agencies are same. There is a difference between people, culture, mental approach, social circumstances and social economic policies. Multiple immigration lawyers are on the same page that IRCC policies are contradictory and they refuse visas based on blunders. I dont want you to agree to it but do not keep on defending IRCC policies on repeat with me. Keep your ideologies to your self. Do not try to impose on me and repeat the same stupidity. Do not interefere in my conversation. It is a public forum not your baap ka forum that you can argue with anyone. I better tell you in your language. If someone is telling you to keep out of his business. Do it if you have ethics. You are a wanabe only. Pretending to be ethically decent. I should simply stop reply to an egoesic person like you and only tell you URTA TEER NAHI LETE HOTE.
Lol... you must have reported and then was waiting to get it deleted so u can reply? im happy even if it wasn't like that bcoz the message has been delivered to whom it was created for, so you will remembered it forever how to behave on a public forum next time and yes now you have learnt that it's a public forum not your fan following page where no one can oppose you. You are the one who started replying with bad words and dictating everyone whoever was trying to explain you. Now everyone has seen your courage that how big is your personality? As you said, this forum is not my father's property then keep this in mind too the same rule is applies on you, created a thread doesn't gives you absolute rights so that you can treated everyone in any directions

As far as ircc polices concerned I'm not defending them entirely but any sensible person "not so-called artist" can understand that this forum is not the right place to criticize them and there are other several government forums which can be used and get benefited. And yah don't stop replying bcoz you need to learn more from this valuable forum and I'm sure many of us wanted to see more of your hidden personality and especially wanted to know what changes have been done in IRCC after your criticism

Last edited: