+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is Pakistan eligible for CAN+ for TRV

samk03

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
I have few questions

How will they determine if I am eligible for CAN+ as there is no such question in application form.

By the way I qualiy for CAN+ because I hold a valid USA visa and I have travelled to USA

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have few questions

How will they determine if I am eligible for CAN+ as there is no such question in application form.

By the way I qualiy for CAN+ because I hold a valid USA visa and I have travelled to USA
IRCC decides and you will know if your visa is processed faster.

samk03

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
IRCC decides and you will know if your visa is processed faster.
You will never know. You will just get your visa approved or refused.
As per my relevant visa office instructions.
Applicants do not need to provide proof of funds if they are eligible for CAN+. So if I am never informed. How will I decide if I have to attach proof of funds or not.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
As per my relevant visa office instructions.
Applicants do not need to provide proof of funds if they are eligible for CAN+. So if I am never informed. How will I decide if I have to attach proof of funds or not.

Canada and the US share immigration information so will know you have a US visa.

samk03

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Canada and the US share immigration information so will know you have a US visa.
I know about that but that was not my question. Let me repeat again.

As per "Temporary Resident Visa Abu Dhabi Visa Office Instructions Document"

CAN+ If you have travelled to Canada in the last ten (10) years or currently hold a valid United States nonimmigrant visa and can provide proof (entry stamps in passport, proof of the valid visa), no proof of financial support is needed.

If IRCC will decide if I am qualified for CAN+ or not and I will not know. How will I decide that I will have to attach proof of financial support or not. Now please do not tell me to attach it in any case.

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
I know about that but that was not my question. Let me repeat again.

As per "Temporary Resident Visa Abu Dhabi Visa Office Instructions Document"

CAN+ If you have travelled to Canada in the last ten (10) years or currently hold a valid United States nonimmigrant visa and can provide proof (entry stamps in passport, proof of the valid visa), no proof of financial support is needed.

If IRCC will decide if I am qualified for CAN+ or not and I will not know. How will I decide that I will have to attach proof of financial support or not. Now please do not tell me to attach it in any case.
You should attach proof of funds, irrespective you hold US visa or not because there are many cases we see on this forum who hold US or previous Canada Visas but they got refused "for not providing sufficient documents" (ircc issues only generic refusal letter) so you should be aware that financial is the most important document for issuing visit visa to any country. One more important thing which we always ignored that it is clearly mentioned online/applications instructions that "try to provide as much as documents"

• Love
Reactions: myvisacanada

samk03

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
You should attach proof of funds, irrespective you hold US visa or not because there are many cases we see on this forum who hold US or previous Canada Visas but they got refused "for not providing sufficient documents" (ircc issues only generic refusal letter) so you should be aware that financial is the most important document for issuing visit visa to any country. One more important thing which we always ignored that it is clearly mentioned online/applications instructions that "try to provide as much as documents"
What about this instruction of CAN+ then?

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
What about this instruction of CAN+ then?

Read my reply carefully once again, I didn't said it's compulsory to submit financials? If u apply on new portal then system even ask you to provide any proof of funds and you can skip the same while submitting on paper based application, however, u should be aware that there are more chances of refusal...how would you satisfy VO that what is your current financial situation? Only having valid US visa or prior travel to US is not the guarantee to get Canadain visit visa

Legend6892

Jul 31, 2017
USA visa has already lost its value in front of Canada because thousands of people who had USA visas crossed the borders and entered Canada illegally between 2017 to 2019.

samk03

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Read my reply carefully once again, I didn't said it's compulsory to submit financials? If u apply on new portal then system even ask you to provide any proof of funds and you can skip the same while submitting on paper based application, however, u should be aware that there are more chances of refusal...how would you satisfy VO that what is your current financial situation? Only having valid US visa or prior travel to US is not the guarantee to get Canadain visit visa
You also please read my message carefully where I have mentioned not to tell me to attach financial proof in any case. It is a basic knowledge to attach any proof even if it is not required and everyone including myself are well aware of it.
If they refuses the CAN+ cases based on lack of financial proofs. Why they have mentioned in their instructions then, that financial proof is not required. If they have to refuse on same grounds. It is contradictory. Canadian visa officers are stupid in that case.

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
You also please read my message carefully where I have mentioned not to tell me to attach financial proof in any case. It is a basic knowledge to attach any proof even if it is not required and everyone including myself are well aware of it.
If they refuses the CAN+ cases based on lack of financial proofs. Why they have mentioned in their instructions then, that financial proof is not required. If they have to refuse on same grounds. It is contradictory. Canadian visa officers are stupid in that case.
Question is who is forcing you to submit? Simply don't submit and wait for the result.

And don't forget you are from a very high risk country, so if you don't want refusal then u should submit as mush as documents, not only bank statement, you should submit property documents, pay stubs, employment letter, if doing business then business documents etc etc

Canada is not only issuing visit visas to Pakistanis, they are issuing visas to all over the world wherever it is required and each applicant has different profile from others and more importantly IRCC do not create different documents checklist for each country, they issue general list to all over the world

samk03

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Question is who is forcing you to submit? Simply don't submit and wait for the result.

And don't forget you are from a very high risk country, so if you don't want refusal then u should submit as mush as documents, not only bank statement, you should submit property documents, pay stubs, employment letter, if doing business then business documents etc etc

Canada is not only issuing visit visas to Pakistanis, they are issuing visas to all over the world wherever it is required and each applicant has different profile from others and more importantly IRCC do not create different documents checklist for each country, they issue general list to all over the world
When I said I will not submit? So there is no point of saying who is forcing you to submit. I just said do not advise me to submit in any case as I am well aware of the fact to submit as much documents as possible even if they are optional but my question was different.

Let me repeat my question. If you do not know the answer kindly do not answer just for the sake of answering.