+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is only the highest education level to be submitted to WES

turb

May 1, 2017
Hi all,

I'm finally done with my IELTS exam and am awaiting the results. In the meantime, I want to get done with the rest of the process for EE. I'm planning to get the ECA done from WES, but I have the following doubts regarding the documents to submit to WES:-

1) I have an MBA (Masters) and a BE (Bachelors). That means the highest level of education would be Postgraduate. Do I need to submit the transcripts/certificates of both degrees? Or will only the MBA related documents suffice? Will there be any adverse impact on the points calculation if I submit only the MBA documents?

2) In case I do have to submit the BE related documents, do the attested copies of each semester marksheets (from the University) suffice? Or do I have to send transcripts as well? AFAIK my University does not provide a separate transcript.

Hope those who're aware of the process can help me out with my queries. Thanks in advance.

Human0591

May 1, 2017
Hi
U need to submitted both if you are claiming points for both.
And for your second question sometimes just the transcripts from university siffice but in some cases they ask for the copy of degree itself as it happens to me i would suggest to send the copy of your degree with documents from university.
Hope it'll help.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Send both (MBA and BA) to WES so you are safe. I sent translated diploma and diploma supplements.

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
turb said:
Hi all,

I'm finally done with my IELTS exam and am awaiting the results. In the meantime, I want to get done with the rest of the process for EE. I'm planning to get the ECA done from WES, but I have the following doubts regarding the documents to submit to WES:-

1) I have an MBA (Masters) and a BE (Bachelors). That means the highest level of education would be Postgraduate. Do I need to submit the transcripts/certificates of both degrees? Or will only the MBA related documents suffice? Will there be any adverse impact on the points calculation if I submit only the MBA documents?

2) In case I do have to submit the BE related documents, do the attested copies of each semester marksheets (from the University) suffice? Or do I have to send transcripts as well? AFAIK my University does not provide a separate transcript.

Hope those who're aware of the process can help me out with my queries. Thanks in advance.
1) It's advisable to get BOTH of your credentials assessed by WES, since if not for EE, it will definitely be helpful to you for your future job hunting.

2) Every university provides transcripts for each credential. Just ask the proper authority for the same.
Be sure to order 3 - 4 copies of transcripts in total. Just in case you need it in future.

turb

May 1, 2017
jpv2212 said:
1) It's advisable to get BOTH of your credentials assessed by WES, since if not for EE, it will definitely be helpful to you for your future job hunting.

2) Every university provides transcripts for each credential. Just ask the proper authority for the same.
Be sure to order 3 - 4 copies of transcripts in total. Just in case you need it in future.
1) Ok. I guess I'll get both of them verified.

@Human0591 and @jpv2212 for my second query,

2) I will definitely be sending the copy of the degree certificate as well. But Gujarat University provides mark-sheets for each semester, listing the subjects taken in that semester and the marks obtained. There is no single pager transcript provided by the university. Will the marksheets of each semester suffice?

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
turb said:
1) Ok. I guess I'll get both of them verified.

@Human0591 and @jpv2212 for my second query,

2) I will definitely be sending the copy of the degree certificate as well. But Gujarat University provides mark-sheets for each semester, listing the subjects taken in that semester and the marks obtained. There is no single pager transcript provided by the university. Will the marksheets of each semester suffice?
Yes. The only concern with WES is that they need a detailed report of your academic performance.
That is to say, if your university issues mark-sheets in the format as you described, then it should be fine.

All they need is subjects taken in the course and marks obtained in each of them, in an official letterhead of uni, of course.

BTW, if you are talking about Gujarat uni, I know that they do provide transcripts. Why they deny you, I don't understand.