amarecharla

Oct 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-02-2015
Hi all,
I have a tricky situation here. I am applying for a visitor visa here for my in-laws.My father in law works in the semi-govt undertaking and he has got his NOC.The problem here is that his supervisior is not willing to give his leave approval letter in March ( he is planning to come in June). Can I apply with the NOC?? I am applying onlibe and there is no requirement which asks for a leave approval letter, it only asks for an employment letter. And moreover as we are taking care of all their expenses, is that leave approval letter still required??

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
My father in law works in the semi-govt undertaking and he has got his NOC.
Can you let us know who has issued the NOC..... and what does it state?

Although there is no requirement to submit this letter from the employer..... it shows the applicant has a job to go back to after the visit.... and it proves employment ties

amarecharla

Oct 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-02-2015
Bryanna said:
Can you let us know who has issued the NOC..... and what does it state?

Although there is no requirement to submit this letter from the employer..... it shows the applicant has a job to go back to after the visit.... and it proves employment ties
His company has issued the NOC and it states all his employment details & also states that they do not have any objection for VISIT VISA issued to him.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
His company has issued the NOC and it states all his employment details & also states that they do not have any objection for VISIT VISA issued to him.
Does the NOC mention the dates for his visit?

Was the NOC issued by HR? On official stationery?

amarecharla

Oct 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-02-2015
Bryanna said:
Does the NOC mention the dates for his visit?

Was the NOC issued by HR? On official stationery?
It was given by HR but does not specify any dates on it

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

The NOC is good to use for the TRV..... it would help, though, if some minor amendments are possible..... i.e. if HR can issue a new letter specifying the travel dates + he will have his job when he returns.

If a new letter is not possible..... then he can also add the application for leave approval/request for the NOC that he gave HR

Cheers :)

Reactions: Naname

amarecharla

Oct 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-02-2015
Bryanna said:
Hi,

The NOC is good to use for the TRV..... it would help, though, if some minor amendments are possible..... i.e. if HR can issue a new letter specifying the travel dates + he will have his job when he returns.

If a new letter is not possible..... then he can also add the application for leave approval/request for the NOC that he gave HR

Sorry for the reply friend.......thank you so much!!!!

Naname

Jul 18, 2018
Hi,

The more I read the more I understand my mistakes. Its just pity no time for reapplying for caips.
So much to learn here , we are not used to NOC letters in my country . So as I compare now it wasnt written that well , will try to find the right sample for rewriting it. Thank you :)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
The more I read the more I understand my mistakes. Its just pity no time for reapplying for caips.
So much to learn here , we are not used to NOC letters in my country . So as I compare now it wasnt written that well , will try to find the right sample for rewriting it. Thank you :)
If you need help, just ask. I will certainly try to help :)

Naname

Jul 18, 2018
@Bryanna Thanks a lot, its so kind of you. Yes, with pleasure Id accept help, I want to maximally complete everything I can myself so that I dont bother you much with questions.
So sad that we ordered wrong caips, and Ihave no notes . I feel uncertain but its like a challenge on the other hand , I think it bothers me too much that they didnt believe that I really want to just visit the wedding and see the new country and come back on time, but I understand them if they are unsure they will give refusal.

Im trying to complete all your suggestions step by step. You know so many things different here, NOC letters not very common.
We dont have tax returns :/. Here you get your salary every month excluding tax on your bank account and thats it.. We even dont have pension funds :/. I will just present papers from the bank with all saving deposits, I think they would notice that that amount is there for quite a long time and it grows.And that there are no credits, loans or mortgage.
Also I need to plan rest of my vacation to show that after Canada trip I have some more plans. Its usually I travel last minutes and dont plan before hand much.

I wanted to show this two parts to you ,after your explanations i made it more detailed visas and itinerary,
Does it look okey ?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I wanted to show this two parts to you ,after your explanations i made it more detailed visas and itinerary,
Does it look okey ?

I suggest:
1. State the visa numbers + visa validity + visa category (all of this in the first column), move the entry/exit dates to third column

2. Highlight any valid visas

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Does it look okey ?

You must include expenses for meals, local travel, entry fees. Currently, your itinerary mentions only entry fees

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna thank you , Ive changed it
This is a public forum. Please delete the visa numbers.

Do:
1. Change 'Date' to 'Visit dates'

2. Highlight the rows for visas issued by Schengen countries and the UK

3. Any valid visas?

4. Visits older than 10 years won't help. Have you traveled recently last year apart from Greece?

5. As a travel agent, you would want to prove you had actively traveled in the last one year on work + it would help if you have visits scheduled after your intended visit to Canada (you must include evidence of visas for these scheduled visits including provisional hotel and flight bookings made by your employer)

Naname

Jul 18, 2018
You must include expenses for meals, local travel, entry fees. Currently, your itinerary mentions only entry fees
But since Im going to the wedding of my cousins daughter , she stated in the invitation letter that she will provide me with everything I need , like I will stay with them , and meals and transportation. Its just when they are at work I dont want to sit at home :). I want to see as much as I can. And I really want to go and attend farmers volunteer day , but my friend says that they may thing you have thought of working there or smth :/ . Does it sound that way ? Should I take it out ? I thought volunteering is good.

And also I was always curious, do they check social media too, because I have tons of albums with photos from my travels , also photos with my cousins daughter when they came last year here . So I made it all public for that time.:) But it didnt work much as I see , otherwise wouldnt get the refusal.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
But since Im going to the wedding of my cousins daughter , she stated in the invitation letter that she will provide me with everything I need , like I will stay with them , and meals and transportation. Its just when they are at work I dont want to sit at home :). I want to see as much as I can.
You must submit a detailed day-by-day plan with expense estimates to show that you have prepared well for your visit + to prove you can afford the expenses for this plan, especially when your cousin/relatives are at work.

Your cousin's finances are secondary and don't really impact your TRV approval. You must prove you have the financial resources to pay for your visit, airfare, expenses, shopping, etc.

And I really want to go and attend farmers volunteer day , but my friend says that they may thing you have thought of working there or smth :/ . Does it sound that way ? Should I take it out ? I thought volunteering is good.
It's best not to volunteer. Keep to the sightseeing and other activities.

And also I was always curious, do they check social media too, because I have tons of albums with photos from my travels , also photos with my cousins daughter when they came last year here . So I made it all public for that time.:) But it didnt work much as I see , otherwise wouldnt get the refusal.
Yes, visa officials check social media/online profile and even electronic devices.

I recently read a white paper by Berry Appleman & Leiden, which is a global law firm, on the same topic 'Social media and immigration'