+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is NMIMS global access school distance learning Accepted by WES?

rad_mak

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Ok, mine is a one year post graduate diploma. Does anyone know if one year diploma is considered valid by Wes?

rad_mak

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Has anyone did one year pg diploma from nmims, is it considered valid by Wes? Is it considered 2 or more degrees with one more than 3 yrs?

partht

Aug 31, 2019
Hi, I was planning to do the 1 year Diploma in Business Management, so that I can get points for Two or more degrees ,as my other main degree is Bachelor of Architecture.
Any updates on its acceptance by WES?

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
Hi, I was planning to do the 1 year Diploma in Business Management, so that I can get points for Two or more degrees ,as my other main degree is Bachelor of Architecture.
Any updates on its acceptance by WES?
It is accepted by IQAS

Jul 4, 2020
I am BE(4 years) graduate and I want to increase my CRS points by choosing 2 or more diploma, degree, certificates option. So, 1 Degree greater than 3 years is already there but for selecting that criteria I will need a diploma certificate or 6 month certification course certificate. I want to opt for 1 year distance learning diploma course of Operations Management/Project Management from NMIMS,Mumbai,if it is accepted under this criteria. Also suggest other institutions which are confirmed to have recognition based on experience.

partht

Aug 31, 2019
I am not 100% sure about NMIMS, however I am sure about IGNOU as there are members on this forum who have done it. so I am also planning to go for the same. and anyways deadline has passed for NMIMS

Jul 4, 2020
I am not 100% sure about NMIMS, however I am sure about IGNOU as there are members on this forum who have done it. so I am also planning to go for the same. and anyways deadline has passed for NMIMS
Hey thank you for your recommendation, will you please be able to provide your proof of confirmation on IGNOU like ECA result or some link where you got this confirmation. Looks good and also much cheaper than NMIMS.

partht

Aug 31, 2019
Bro I haven't done it myself, I have just applied to it for 2020-2021 batch. I had read somewhere on this forum that it was accepted. There was no proof shown. The only proof was that that person was in Canada already with PR.
I personally think that IGNOU is better since it's a government University and it has all the necessary approvals like UGC AIU AICTE etc. which is needed for ECA.
Also nobody is going to share confidential documents on a public forum

Reactions: AspiringCanadaPR
Jul 4, 2020
Bro I haven't done it myself, I have just applied to it for 2020-2021 batch. I had read somewhere on this forum that it was accepted. There was no proof shown. The only proof was that that person was in Canada already with PR.
I personally think that IGNOU is better since it's a government University and it has all the necessary approvals like UGC AIU AICTE etc. which is needed for ECA.
Also nobody is going to share confidential documents on a public forum
No issues man, Thank you very much for this great help!

May 8, 2021
Hi everyone,
Hope you all are safe & taking care of your loved ones

Today, I have got my ECA report from IQAS for my PGDM Degree. If anyone has done his/her PGDM (Distance) in Financial Management from NMIMS then you can consider my result. They are considering it as a 1 year Diploma not master's which was heartbreaking for me and I can't help it out but, if anyone could seek some guidance from this then I would be lucky to help.
At last, I am thinking to go for another assessment for my PGDM degree. Any leads about which body should I choose now which can give me master's equivalency.
(FYI: I downloaded my report through fluctuation tool)

Take care everyone.

pw0032239

Oct 24, 2021
Hi everyone,
Hope you all are safe & taking care of your loved ones

Today, I have got my ECA report from IQAS for my PGDM Degree. If anyone has done his/her PGDM (Distance) in Financial Management from NMIMS then you can consider my result. They are considering it as a 1 year Diploma not master's which was heartbreaking for me and I can't help it out but, if anyone could seek some guidance from this then I would be lucky to help.
At last, I am thinking to go for another assessment for my PGDM degree. Any leads about which body should I choose now which can give me master's equivalency.
(FYI: I downloaded my report through fluctuation tool)

Take care everyone.
did you get PR?