+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is NMIMS global access school distance learning Accepted by WES?

amittal89

Jul 19, 2016
I have done my B.tech from PTU.
And now I am perusing 1 year distance learning PG diploma from NMIMS global access school for continuing education.

I can see that NMIMS is accepted by WES but is distance learning degree accepted by WES ECA.
I am asking this since the diploma given to me will have "NMIMS global access school for continuing education" mentioned on it?

Has anyone recently got a successful validation from WES ECA, for a 1 year PG diploma by NMIMS (global access school for continuing education) distance learning?

Would really appreciate if someone can clear my doubts on it?Thanks in advance.

Regards
Aditya Mittal

mansiib

Jul 6, 2015
Yes mittal same question I have I have also done Pgdhrm want to know whether Wes access this or noy

chdrealtor

Sep 20, 2016
I found out that NMIMS University is recognized by the WES on wes.org/ca. The same university offers both full time and part time certificates. It seems like it would be worth trying with those creds !!

Thanks.

SaurabhB

Sep 14, 2017
And now I am perusing 1 year distance learning PG diploma from NMIMS global access school for continuing education.

I can see that NMIMS is accepted by WES but is distance learning degree accepted by WES ECA.
I am asking this since the diploma given to me will have "NMIMS global access school for continuing education" mentioned on it?

Has anyone recently got a successful validation from WES ECA, for a 1 year PG diploma by NMIMS (global access school for continuing education) distance learning?

Regards
Aditya Mittal

Hi Aditya,

I am having the same question as yours and want to know about it. If you have done WES ECA with a certificate of 1 year PG diploma by NMIMS (global access school for continuing education) distance learning, can you please tell me if it was successful or not? Did you get any points for that?

Please help. I am eager to know that as I want to apply for the same course and the last date of application is in next couple of days.

Will be waiting for your revert.

SaurabhB

Sep 14, 2017
Yes mittal same question I have I have also done Pgdhrm want to know whether Wes access this or noy
Hi Mansi,

I am having the same question as yours and want to know about it. If you have done WES ECA with a certificate of 1 year PG diploma by NMIMS (global access school for continuing education) distance learning, can you please tell me if it was successful or not? Did you get any points for that?

Please help. I am eager to know that as I want to apply for the same course and the last date of application is in next couple of days.

Will be waiting for your revert.

Ketan khanna

Oct 29, 2017

Regards
Aditya Mittal
Brother mine is same as yours and I wann to knw tht nmims global is wes registered or not as the admin is saying yes in university

Ronak India

Jun 14, 2018

Regards
Aditya Mittal
Hey. Did you get your wes done. I am in the same condition as yours. Pls help.me .it would really mean a lot to me.

Reactions: mdfaizu786

Rochak007

Jun 20, 2018
H

Regards
Aditya Mittal
Hey!
I am having the same question.
Done PGDSCM from NMIMS distance.
Can anyone please help?

Reactions: mdfaizu786