+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is my study permit still valid after college withdrawal? re-entry question.

Hs.brar

Mar 19, 2018
Hello,

I'm an international student . I have valid visa and study permit.But my program of study was suspended at Designated learning institution, due to this college refunded my total fees and i went back to my home country India.Now my question is that , can i come to canada with only new letter of acceptance from Designated learning institution.

Thanks

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
I am worried about my study permit that , is my permit still valid after college withdrawal .
If its being over 90 days, then yes your study permit is automatically invalid due to the fact you withdraw from college and is not attending any classes. So you will have to apply for a new study permit.

Hs.brar

Mar 19, 2018
Can i go to canada between 90 days if i dont have enrollment in any college if have valid visa and study permit

Hs.brar

Mar 19, 2018
I'm an international student . I have valid visa and study permit.But my program of study was suspended at Designated learning institution, due to this college refunded my total fees and i went back to my home country India.Now my question is that , can i come to canada with only new letter of acceptance from Designated learning institution.

Now i have new offer letter from another Designated learning institution from canada and it is not more than 90 days of withdrawal from previous college.am i eligible to go canada. And can i change DLI number in my cic account. Is it ok to do these things please help me .......

Hs.brar

Mar 19, 2018
Can you tell me that , did you go to canada again on visa and study permit which you had. Or have you faced any problem .because im in same situation brother. Bai g jarrori reply karo.
hi everyone
I went to canada for sept intake 2017 in conestoga college. After reaching there my mother got hospitalised and due to that reason I had to come back to india. She got hospitalised for more than a month. I didn't attend the college at canada and got withdrawal from the college. Now I have a visa for one year and I just want to get back to canada in upcoming session.

Are there any possibilities for me to go to canada again??

Nov 7, 2018
if international student took withrawal from university due to medical emergency and came back to home country and wish to go bACK AFTER one year and having a valid offer letter of another college.moreover visa validity is still there and if i wish to apply for study permit again then what will be the procedure , i have to apply it from home country or they will issue me another one after flying over there means to say after reaching at canada airport..

mandy1307

Dec 15, 2018
if international student took withrawal from university due to medical emergency and came back to home country and wish to go bACK AFTER one year and having a valid offer letter of another college.moreover visa validity is still there and if i wish to apply for study permit again then what will be the procedure , i have to apply it from home country or they will issue me another one after flying over there means to say after reaching at canada airport..
Hello,
You got any solution ?
Can you tell me that , did you go to canada again on visa and study permit which you had. Or have you faced any problem .because im in same situation brother. Bai g jarrori reply karo.
Hello,
Please tell me if u find any solution to this problem ...

Sonali221

Mar 21, 2018

Now i have new offer letter from another Designated learning institution from canada and it is not more than 90 days of withdrawal from previous college.am i eligible to go canada. And can i change DLI number in my cic account. Is it ok to do these things please help me .......
Hiii
Please reply

Did u get ur visaa again???

Please rep i am in same situation As yours please rep

Sonali221

Mar 21, 2018
H
Hello, i received my Student Visa For GBM at Humber College in 2016 for two years, i went to canada but unfortunately due to my mothers poor health i had to withdraw from the course and return back to India after a period of 3 months, now i would like to finish my education and want to attend humber college again for the same course in 2018 jan intake, my st. Visa expires in August 2018.

Q 1. Should i apply for fresh visa or will this one be extended. ?

Q 2. I have all the verified documents regarding why i had to withdraw and will the immigration guys at the airport allow me to re-enter.?

awaiting response.
Thank you.
hiii did you get ur visa again ?

May 9, 2019
Hlo everyone, hope anyone can help me.

Actually I was studying in University of Winnipeg for my first semester (Jan 2019). Then due to some reason I have to withdraw from University . Now I have applied in another SPP College. But I don’t know that will my study permit expire?? I have to apply for new one or not?? Due to withdrawal now I have more than 4 months gap in study. Will it be a problem in future?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Hlo everyone, hope anyone can help me.

Actually I was studying in University of Winnipeg for my first semester (Jan 2019). Then due to some reason I have to withdraw from University . Now I have applied in another SPP College. But I don’t know that will my study permit expire?? I have to apply for new one or not?? Due to withdrawal now I have more than 4 months gap in study. Will it be a problem in future?
It probably expired two months after you stopped taking classes. If you have linked the permit to your GCKey account, you can check online and see its validity.

May 9, 2019
I don’t know how to check my study permit status. I tried to make my GCKey account, but unfortunately I am unable to sign up. What should I do now?