+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is my Lmia fake? Why did canada embassy given me 30 days to respond

Feb 11, 2018
The letter will tell you where to send all the information to the corresponding officer in charge of your application. You have explain yourself why a fake LMIA was given and attach all emails or documents between you and your agent.

But 90 percent CIC will find fault on the applicant because when you signed your application, you are signing to say that all information given is true. You can always try though.
That letter doesn’t have any address or mail ID. Can i get any options in CIC website to respond?

By the way, If my file is refused,will i get any mail after 30 days showing that My 5 years inadmissibility?

Feb 11, 2018
Unfortunately I don't think any of us can help y

If you don't respond, the application will be refused and you'll most likely end up with a 5 year misrepresentation ban. Assuming you end up with the ban, it will be 5 years before you can submit any sort of application to Canada.
That letter doesn’t have any address or mail ID to respond.Can i get any options in CIC website to respond? I would like to write to them and will try to convince them. How to contact them can you tell me?

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
That letter doesn’t have any address or mail ID. Can i get any options in CIC website to respond?

By the way, If my file is refused,will i get any mail after 30 days showing that My 5 years inadmissibility?
You can send the documents on the CIC web form quoting the file number. Once your application is refused, you will be sent another letter from CIC determining whether you have been banned for not.