+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is my application being sent back already, Confused by Canada Post??

peachybear

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
I'm about to cry right now, I'm beyond confused and hope someone can shed some light on this!

I went to Canada Post on Wednesday 25th May to mail my application, I had the address down as CPC-Mississauage station B, etc, the mailing address listed on CIC's website for common-law sponsorship, however, as the man behind the counter of the post office was looking up the postal code he said it didn't show up and there should be an alternative, so I frantically looked on CIC's website and found Robert Speck address, again in Mississauga, I am also located in Mississauga. I had just made the last mail delivery and it was taken that night.

I tracked my application and by 1 pm on Thursday, May 26th it was listed as delivered to the mailroom. Today, I got an email from Canada Post saying the following

"
Expected delivery: Friday, June 3. The sender has created a shipping label. As we process the item, we’ll update its status and expected delivery date. Track this item later for updates..."

Directly underneath it says:

" May 27 Electronic information submitted by shipper "

I know this is clearly something to do with my application and now I'm so scared it's already being sent back? I didn't get an email saying they received it. Is it being forwarded to them or to me by June 3rd? I don't know who to ask, or call, or do?? I'm beside myself with anxiety and worry, can anyone clear this up? Or offer advice??

Edited to add that this email was sent to an email address I didn't include on my application??? I also don't know why it came here! But all the information matches up :(