+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is MS from BITS Pilani (WILP) considered as Masters in Canada by WES?

ramschennai

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
I got mine evaluated as Masters. I also have 4 years Engineering bachelors completed. Not sure if that is relevant for the MS to be considered Masters.

NancyManral

May 20, 2019
Hi ramschennai,
Did you get your WILP considered as Masters for WES canada? So were you able to choose 'two or more certificates, diplomas and degrees' under the level of education question? Provided you have your bachelors degree in Engineering (4 years)

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi ramschennai,
Did you get your WILP considered as Masters for WES canada? So were you able to choose 'two or more certificates, diplomas and degrees' under the level of education question? Provided you have your bachelors degree in Engineering (4 years)
Yes it will be considered as Masters.

Priya_2915

Dec 13, 2020
I tried the WES tool for evaluating MS wilp degree from bits and it shows equivalent to bachelor's.
For MTech it shows as Masters though
Hi
I tried recently using wes equivalency tool. But I'm not getting the University name itself in the list of universities.. are you able to get mtech as masters equivalent?

pooja_2002

May 29, 2021
Hi
I tried recently using wes equivalency tool. But I'm not getting the University name itself in the list of universities.. are you able to get mtech as masters equivalent?
Hi Priya search it as- "Birla Institute of Technology & Science ".Yes Mtech form BITS is considered as Masters in WES.

Nishc23

Oct 30, 2021
Has anyone recently evaluated ECA for Bits Pilani WILP. MSc Business Analyst.
Does anyone got reply from Eca as approved, please reply.