+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is medical call is good sign from Pakistan?

Shani19

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
awsaf.nafis16 said:
there is nothing to be scared if all your documents are okay. Don't worry. Hope for the best.
And about the timing, I have no idea but I think they can somehow check it online using the info provided by your bank statements.
Thanks for replying.
Yeah can only hope for the best now :/

Feelings92

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
awsaf.nafis16 said:
there is nothing to be scared if all your documents are okay. Don't worry. Hope for the best.
And about the timing, I have no idea but I think they can somehow check it online using the info provided by your bank statements.
So it means they have checked our bank Statment and all other documents? And just waiting for our medical to make final decision after this ?

Saikat1313

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th Oct 2016
File Transfer...
17th Oct 2016
Med's Request
1st Nov 2016
Med's Done....
3th Nov 2016
Passport Req..
13th Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22 Dec 2016
Feelings92 said:
So it means they have checked our bank Statment and all other documents? And just waiting for our medical to make final decision after this ?
All I can tell you is that what I think that they checked all our documents and if all is well then they call us for medical. Now after medical, they are verifying all the documents that we have provided with third party members from our country. They are verifying all our bank documents as well as police clearance or do we have any criminal and all other necessary things.
But this is just me.. so i really dont know what they do after medical. InshaAllah just hope for the best brother.

Feelings92

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Saikat1313 said:
All I can tell you is that what I think that they checked all our documents and if all is well then they call us for medical. Now after medical, they are verifying all the documents that we have provided with third party members from our country. They are verifying all our bank documents as well as police clearance or do we have any criminal and all other necessary things.
But this is just me.. so i really dont know what they do after medical. InshaAllah just hope for the best brother.
Well inshallah all will be best , and I will pray for both of you too that you were all get visa soon , please keep update if any response you people get, so will I too

mour

Sep 4, 2018
Thanks Shani for the reply, well i applied for graduate diploma in professional accounting in MC Gill university and i have done Pgd diploma of Eduqual of Uk as its is equalevent to Bachelors of Canada and i have shown even a business partnership agreement between me and my dad , which is real one and with that have shown my bank statment of like $50,000 and with 6 to 7 properties of my dad which he will sponser me too in future if needed, everything mentioned in papers

So i hope so things go smooth for me
Could you please tell from where you evaluate your pgd diploma Eduqual ? Thank you in advance