Jun 5, 2009
Kinshasa, RD Congo
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-04-2008
hello, i found out that the cic site get updated only on tuesday, is it true? did anyone notice a change on a day other tuesday? will be very grateful.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You mean ECAS? They say "typically" Tuesdays but it depends on the embassy you are going through. Some people have noticed updates on different days. It's rather random. Some embassies barely update ECAS at all!

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Don't count much on e-cas, because lot of people on this forum said that you might have your visa in your hand , and on e-cas still "in process", and it is up to the embassy you are going through.

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
well I posted in the other forum at how insanely hot i was during our 16 HOUR power outage.. I was planning attacks and assasinations it got that bad :)) hee hee really im a pUssycat i wonder if they will bleep that word.. kitty cat maybe lol anyway.. 3 kids heat, 1 hr sleep and grouchy hubby and wifey was not a fun combination let me tell you! But I am happy to report I am refreshed and blasting the a/c all while I'm cursing the egyptian government under my breath :)))