+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it too late to apply for study permit.

BJ2

Feb 6, 2023
Please i need help, can someone help me. I need to know if it is too late to apply for study permit, i have been given LOA already and i was told that i need to provide statement of account for four months before i can apply for study permit, please my LOA expires 12 sept 2023.

I just want to know if i still have time.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Please i need help, can someone help me. I need to know if it is too late to apply for study permit, i have been given LOA already and i was told that i need to provide statement of account for four months before i can apply for study permit, please my LOA expires 12 sept 2023.

I just want to know if i still have time.
Apply for study permit now.

BJ2

Feb 6, 2023
Thanks for your response i really appreciate, please my major concern is this, i was told that i need to present a statement of account showing that i have reasonable funds for a period of four months to prove that i have sufficient funds in my account, i did a transfer to one of my account to show sufficient funds my challenge now is if i will wait for four months would there still be enough time for me since the LOA expires 12 of sept 2023 and the study permit takes about three months.

Please help me if you can.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for your response i really appreciate, please my major concern is this, i was told that i need to present a statement of account showing that i have reasonable funds for a period of four months to prove that i have sufficient funds in my account, i did a transfer to one of my account to show sufficient funds my challenge now is if i will wait for four months would there still be enough time for me since the LOA expires 12 of sept 2023 and the study permit takes about three months.

Please help me if you can.
You need to show proof of funds (minimum $10k) in your bank over 4 months. So apply beginning of June and wait. Processing should be done by September but no guarantees.